Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Class Preview: Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Dementation
    To Hatryd

I didn't say rage wasn't a problem and we do have infinite of it as the fight gos on but is it that wrong? I have a 80 dk tank, 80 disc priest, 80 arcane mage and 80 rogue and i've never miss out on resorces on any of them on any ICC raid boss fight as of yet (only exception being the rogue were i sometime find myself waiting a sec or two)
    As for the Inner Rage all i'm saying is that 50% more rage cost seems a bit harsh for +15% damage. Again i'm just guessing here since i've not seen how teh rage normalization will actuly do to rage regen. But they could of dome something like it reduces are GCD by .5sec so that would give us 2 extra yellow hit over 5 sec which will take away that axtra rage.

Gushing Wound:didn't say its crap, i'm just not sure if it'll be worth its cost of rage and a GCD to be really implemanted in any rotation aspecialy fury. Still to be seen. As for the pvp aspect of it, yes it'll stay on you for a while but when are u ever scared of a rend tick?

Heroic leap: all in all, for a lvl 85 skill they just fucking droped the ball. They could of made something so much better.

The 17% hit was a typo. It suposed to be 27% hit which is white hit cap.

If they dont change Bladestorm mechanics, yes it will affect it because at this moment it uses the WW mechanics. AE was alway intended to be one of are strong points, Even in BC on big trash pull I remember toppinng the dps charts especialy on fights like Hyjal.

The blood lust comment was a comparation of as of now. They gave Wars unique skill to half of the other classes and yet keeped the unique shit of other class to them only.

Furious Sundering: I dont know about you but the war tanks in my guild only use devastate to get the sunders on and refresh them, other then that they rarely use it (but might be because they're lazy), hell with this change i wouldn't be suprised if the only reason they have it is for sword and board. But with HS changes that might change they'll actuly start using it more often.

Weapons talents: Yes are 2nd tier mastery gives arp, but i highly doupt that it will give 100% arp and btw the mastery on gear will only affect your 3rd tier mastery (been said so when they explained mastery). So a little extra arp to get so ever closer to 100% wouldn't to bad now would it? Hell of a lot better then sword spec proc.
    For someone that calling me out for my reading comprehension you dont read to good yourself, fury 2nd mastery is melee HASTE not melee crit.
    I know that sword mastery will aply to all weapons when did i say it wasn't? All i said was that they keeped the worst of the 3 to give to all weapons.

As for 1h DW just look at other specs of other class, they cant balance them out, theres always one better then the other and ppl are always going to go for that which gives better numbers. It'll be the same here.

I'm not pissing razors for blits, i just find it stupid to change one of are skill exacly the same as an other skill we already have.

How is it not are style to blow shit up when we were the first to have a +crit damage that used to be double what it is now?
    This to me says that it will only increase the effect of which the enrage gives you, not give you extra of something it dosn't do.
    Yes, infinite rage IS a problem. Always has been as it's just mindless spamming. I actually WANT to have to decide on when to start dumping rage, not look at a bar that's either empty or full 90% of the time. And again the same problem. It's not enough information simply because it's a teaser. 50% isn't a stuck number, and neither is 15%. If it was changed to 15% extra rage for 50% extra dmg would you be howling? Don't get stuck on numbers before it gets set in stone so much and think of the ideas behind it.

Gushing Wound: 1 bleed for both trees gets put on and constantly renewed by crits. No GCD there. One is needed for TfB procs so it's already in the rotation. So now you have an ability that you decide if it's useful or not. Festergut, no just use your slams as normal. Putricide, sure drop one slam put up a GW somewhere between 5-8 seconds before the next slime spawns depending on how abilities are lining up and you have some extra dmg being applied. And for pvp no one is scared of a rend tick. Never said that. I said for all 3 bleed ticks and gave an average total dmg of all 3. The point is that it's a pretty damn nice extra thing especially when tangling with things like mages and hunters. It's nice in that it's instant between other instant attacks that aren't available at the time.

Heroic Leap: Yeah I'll agree as a lvl 85 ability it's a bit meh but it's not the first time there's been a meh ability for level cap, we just happen to be the one getting it this time.

I don't think I've ever met any dual weilder that actually tries to hit the white hit cap, they just naturally gain more hit through better gear because they're after other stats. I highly doubt we're going to be forced to gear significantly for white attack hit cap.

And again, there's not enough info on how/if they are changing it. Whirlwind isn't part of a normal Arms rotation and Bladestorm in all likelihood will remain the Arms 51 pointer so will probably remain full dmg but with a target limit. And I'm happy you were top of the dps meters in MH trash. Bladestorm wasn't introduced until just before LK released so I hope you aren't talking about that, and if you were out dmging locks with SoC on trash then your locks suck...plain and simple.

Yeah I agree about bloodlust, still no announcement or information. Wait to see instead of trying to create a martyr where there is none.

I am the warrior tank in my guild. If shield slam/the new freight train revenge isn't up please tell me what your prot warriors are doing? Jacking their dick? Dev hits pretty damn hard for just a little instant ability and you can easily get 2 devs in there between revenge/ss cooldowns trying to get a snb proc. So again...what the hell are they doing?

Weapon talents: I'll have to go back and look but the original intent was Mastery skill affects all three of your masteries to different degrees depending on their tier. If it's changed then I'm wrong. But yeah you most likely won't be able to reach 100% armor pen anymore and that's a GOOD thing. Armor pen is broken. It has been for a long time. It sucked at the start, then it was OP so it was nerfed and it's STILL broken. And no a second attack is not bad (again not enough info but it'd be nice if they removed the ICD) since it's just extra dmg off any (yellow or white) attack that will end up also generating rage, for more filler slams, etc.

And yeah misread the 2nd tier mastery and if what Dhurn said is right then it was the original implementation but that's cool I can be happy with that. Crit is still going to be all over gear, and I can remain happy with that. It's all going to come down to how the new HP/DPS/Healing changes pan out.

Yeah one will always be better no one said that, but look back at the tiers. Sometimes the 'best' isn't apparent until new higher gear levels. Just not enough info on what will end up being the balance between the two.

Then don't take the talent. That simple. They said they wanted more choices for non passive bonuses and this is one. You're almost acting like it'll be a mandatory talent and it would just be terrible decision making by blizz to do it. I doubt they will. Again you just don't have enough info to get all batshit angry about it.

As for crit dmg, how'd that work out? Nerfed because it was a bit overpowered? Don't whine about something because the days of being overpowered ended, shit just isn't fun when you steamroll with hardly an effort. See my reply to Dhurn about Intensity. It could be wording or seeing what I want to see but logically there's more to it than just "I got bonus rage, YAAAYYYY!"

I don't think I've ever met any dual weilder that actually tries to hit the white hit cap, they just naturally gain more hit through better gear because they're after other stats. I highly doubt we're going to be forced to gear significantly for white attack hit cap.
    Thing about this is no other DW class (rogue to a certain extent) needs to hit to get rage, and especialy with 2 slow 2h a miss can be crippling to your rage regen and dps. If we dont hit we dont get shit, while shaman dont need to hit to get mana (other then shaman rage) and rogue get "extra" energy from hitting/criting but still get energy if they dont hit shit.

as for are prot war idk, i could be wrong but its kind of hard to miss when they devastate with that animation it got, guess hes just spamming hs but then again hes just are OT and when he dos end up tanking he never had any threat problems.

For AE not it wasn't with the WOTLK changes, i'm talking back when they put SS in fury and DW in arms.

Not saying blitz will be a mandatory, i'm just pissed that instead of giving us new and interresting talets they're just changing what we have in to something we already have, what so fun and exiting about that?

Ok, how to FIX the WW problem AND give warriors a better multi target aoe..

WW currently does 100% weapon damage to up to 4 targets.
    WW currently proposed to do 50% weapon damage to all targets.

Instead!

Make WW do 50% weapon damage to all targets plus 50% of the weapon damage split amongst all targets!
    This would make WW look like this.

1 Target:100% to all
    2 Target:75%
    3 Target:66%
    4 Target:62.5%
    5 Target:60%
    6 Target:58.3%
    7 Target:57%
    8 Target:56.25%

Basically, this would mean you wouldn't have to mess with the warrior single target spell AND you could give flexibility for multiple targets, while still giving warriors a unique feel to WW!

Please, if you like this change, reply with it quoted or linked!

Im not too excited by the changes so far.
    Im super stoked for my shaman though that get new abilities that will totally define the class in cataclysm. Spirit link for resto is a game changer as is spirit walk for ele and resto. Elemental also get earthquake which may prove to be awesome or crap (we'll see)
    The new mastery coupled with redesigned overload will mean a lot more mirror spells (which is cooler than mirror melee strike that warriors get).

Heroic leap is.....i dunno. Kinda redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementation
    Thing about this is no other DW class (rogue to a certain extent) needs to hit to get rage, and especialy with 2 slow 2h a miss can be crippling to your rage regen and dps. If we dont hit we dont get shit, while shaman dont need to hit to get mana (other then shaman rage) and rogue get "extra" energy from hitting/criting but still get energy if they dont hit shit.

as for are prot war idk, i could be wrong but its kind of hard to miss when they devastate with that animation it got, guess hes just spamming hs but then again hes just are OT and when he dos end up tanking he never had any threat problems.

For AE not it wasn't with the WOTLK changes, i'm talking back when they put SS in fury and DW in arms.

Not saying blitz will be a mandatory, i'm just pissed that instead of giving us new and interresting talets they're just changing what we have in to something we already have, what so fun and exiting about that?
    It's not that I'm disagreeing about the need to hit to get rage but as it is now fury rage gen is spikey as hell and you have to pay attention or rage starve or stay at cap and lower your dps. It's good that we'll have to pay attention to it but not be at one extreme or another because of rage normaliztion. On the other hand even if Enrage Intensity is just a simple boost to say what rage is generated through bloodrage/zerker then that's fine as well. 2 abilities and nicely lined up cd's to keep rage coming in, even on a miss streak. It's not THAT bad. No other dw class has our limitation but you're using 2 classes (and even a third if you talk about frost dk's) that use a completely different resource which is comparing apples to oranges. This is intentional. Otherwise we would all just have an energy/mana bar. Choices are good. You either gear significantly for hit to feel like your rage gen is evened out and lose out on potential dmg or you sacrifice a little to boost up the dmg you will be doing when you do hit. Missing is a fact of life for anyone who dw's.

I can promise you 1 of 2 things about prot. They're either using devastate constantly between ss's and revenges or they're just not playing as hard as they can. Even when offtanking I've always found it more effective to rely on rage gen abilities and auto attack to keep rage inc and spamming dev/ss.

I'm not saying we weren't good with AE. We're pretty damn nifty in that area depending on the number of targets. It's roughly even with other classes if it's 2-4. But I say again, anything past that if a lock didn't trounce your dmg out especially when more and more targets were added, then they're just terrible. The only melee who has a 'forte' in ae would be dk's and even then it shines with only 1 spec of the dk. Warriors and rogues are and always have been single target dps with the option to be able to ae to an extent, just like it is now. I can go fury and ae or arms and bladestorm and hit some nice shiney numbers, and then I can log on my lock and triple those numbers. AE is just not good as a 'strong point' of the warrior playstyle regardless of spec. Heck it doesn't even mesh with the flavor of playing a warrior who's all about tearing 1 target apart toe to toe.

And again on the blitz thing, it's far FAR too soon to get annoyed with it. With so many passive bonuses that are going to have to stripped out of the talent trees to follow with their new vision of talents, there's just tons of room to add in new fun talents. You don't like blitz. Awesome. It's not the end all be all, it's just an idea being tossed out as to where they're headed with talent design to replace passive bonuses. If it becomes a mandatory talent, then yeah we can start huffing and puffing. Even then it probably won't be anything to be mad about because if the trees are done right, it's just going to be a point that's hanging out there and we're looking for somewhere to drop it to move to the next tier and the only single talent it could ever be considered mandatory for would be Juggernaut even though it'll probably be the other way around.

So, what's the feeling for Heroic Leap? Will it need pathing or no? For example, as a Warlock if I use Teleport to the bridge in Blade's Edge arena will this ability be able to follow me?

Also, it shares a CD with one of the "gap closers" right? Or, rather, is this a third way to catch ranged? Thanks!

First i want to address all the gushing wound cheerleaders out there. Rend isnt worth a gcd as fury now, why would something that begins worse than rend and with enough movement ends slightly better than rend be any different, especially with rage normalization.
    Second, Heroic leap is cool looking but thats it. Possibly useful for tanks or the oh so loved pvp warrior, which I am not either of. I roll arms/fury specs, both for pve depending on what buffs the raid is lacking. With these changes playing a dps warrior in a raid is going to be boring. I won't sunder now, making sunders cost no threat and generate a little dmg wont make me sunder in cata. Warriors look to be becoming a support class now.

1h fury will be interesting to see though, but the bonus dmg will have to be large to make up for the sheer weapon dmg and stats from 2handers. Not that the broken titans grip talent's 10% total dmg nerf isnt almost making up for it. lets try to be creative and repair talents instead of slapping a % dmg increase or decrease.

After shaman, warlock and priest previews I was really looking forward for warrior's. When I read it I had the feeling that I was reading some major warrior nerf patch notes seriously. Then rogue review lol comparing to ours... What the heck? 50% less damage for 30 seconds??
    At least they get stuns to share DR, at long freaking last. Blizzard really is messing up with us now, it has to stop. First it is Bladestorm being disarmed and I'm getting /rofl spammed in arenas, now this joke review made up probably 3 hours before release...

Overall, heals cast by players in Cataclysm will be a lower number relative to players' health than the current game. So to make the Mortal Strike debuff less mandatory but still useful in PvP, Mortal Strike will reduce healing by only 20%. All equivalent debuffs, including the Shadow priest and Frost mage debuffs, will be for 20% less healing. At the moment we aren't considering giving this debuff to anyone else, though we will certainly consider PvP utility for historically under-represented specs that use other mechanics.

GG. Destroying warriors totally

Quote Originally Posted by Hatryd
    Seriously do you guys even READ? They're probably going to add another type of instant attack in place of WW single target and you're getting more than 4 targets. The first pulls ICC are upwards of what? 8? Heroic Leap doesn't have enough info to be judged. HS/Rage capped just means you have to play with more intent and care than just spamming whatever comes off cooldown because of how screwed rage is now.

Why spec into MS? Um hello? Instant attack for weapon dmg + whatever? Logic? Hey where did you go? Who gives a shit if we have to play with a debuff other classes can do. You don't know how the new HP pools/healing/dps changes will play out and as of right now with what's been announced 20% sounds fair.

You don't "spec into" intensified enrages it's a passive bonus. There are plenty of enrages out there that will get affected even more so after +mastery stats. Christ it's like you don't even read about the changes that are coming including itemization.

Maybe i did over react a little bit about some of the chages. Yes MS will still be very good for the burst but the utility of it is so deep in the shitter now, why bother taking a warrior that can very easily CC'd? Also why do you think the team had a warrior? It was for the 50% debuff. Burst maybe but i really cant another reason.

I admit i didnt notice the extra attack for fury and that actually kind of excited thank you for pointing that out for me.

Weapon skill mastery is NOT a talent. Please read the whole post again all the way to the end.

You let shouts fade and forget for 30 min? Bad warrior is bad.

As for your last comment, yeah like we didn't hear that before BC released and we were bad ass in BC (arenas/end tier tanking anyone?) We heard this before LK released, and despite heavy nerfs we're still at the upper end of PvP play (highest rated 3v3 team last i checked had a warrior) and we're still bad ass tanks in general (if anything the most versatile).
    If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What is wrong with having a character show up again? Some people are so dumb and will hate on anything blizzard does. Seriously, if you hate it so much that you cant see straight when they show a character a 2nd time, then you should just quit. Also, never read a book. Ever. You will be mad.

As for having played a warrior for 5 years, i say this is a biiiiiiig Buff to warriors!

and Heroic leap <3

And it will be fun when ppl try to run away now When they gonna die!

Quote Originally Posted by Violenceman
    First i want to address all the gushing wound cheerleaders out there. Rend isnt worth a gcd as fury now, why would something that begins worse than rend and with enough movement ends slightly better than rend be any different, especially with rage normalization.
    Second, Heroic leap is cool looking but thats it. Possibly useful for tanks or the oh so loved pvp warrior, which I am not either of. I roll arms/fury specs, both for pve depending on what buffs the raid is lacking. With these changes playing a dps warrior in a raid is going to be boring. I won't sunder now, making sunders cost no threat and generate a little dmg wont make me sunder in cata. Warriors look to be becoming a support class now.

1h fury will be interesting to see though, but the bonus dmg will have to be large to make up for the sheer weapon dmg and stats from 2handers. Not that the broken titans grip talent's 10% total dmg nerf isnt almost making up for it. lets try to be creative and repair talents instead of slapping a % dmg increase or decrease.
    Ok ok. First off no one debated Rend being worth a gcd (nor a stance change for Fury). GW is geared far more for Arms than Fury. So you're talking about using it in a spec that probably won't. Awesome. Even so good fury warriors dance to battle anyways for Shattering Throw, especially during Execute phases if there's no Arms warrior, even more so if you're timing ST's with any other warriors. I could definitely see this being used on the p3 Putrecide burn when you ST and burning off excess rage that's going to be wasted anyways from going back to zerker stance. He's going to be moving anyways right? That's just an off the top of the head example. Point being even Fury MIGHT find a use for it, but it's still more geared towards an Arms player. Overall I'm just happy you figured out Rend, not GW, wasn't worth a GCD as fury.

More Heroic Leap-we-don't-know-enough-about-yet whine. I'd be willing to bet if it generated the same rage as charge (or even a little less for that matter) with a free TClap (which already hits for a nice chunk of ae dmg just for tanks, and will most likely hit even harder at 85), you would be MORE than willing to use it at the start of an AE pull before switching to zerker stance to do your normal ae pull thing. You should write this paragraph down on a post it note to refer back to once we actually know the full details of it. And we're proud of you rolling 2 dps specs to be useful to the raid. But just because you do, don't bitch and moan when something is geared towards pvp and not just doing predetermined actions against a programmed mob. Some of us like to think and use utility abilities in fun ways against intelligent (hopefully) opponents. Which leads to...(and I love this)

Your logic is playing the warrior will be boring. Easy fix is to just reroll and come back to it later once we've all learned what the real changes will be and are enjoying it. But no, your fix is to *drumroll* NOT SUNDER ANYMORE. Seriously? So what you're saying is, if you're in a raid group lets say a ten, or a really wacked 25 that carries no prot warrior. You won't sunder to help every melee dps in the raid group including yourself. Even though it won't cause any additional threat from doing it unlike it does now. Even though it actually does dmg, unlike it does now. You just won't do it. You would only be doing something that will require a little bit of your time at the start, and a quick GCD every 15 seconds give or take to boost your dmg and the rest of the raids melee. You just won't. Man I seriously hope your raid group is more understanding than I am because that kinda attitude would have the door knob stuck in your ass crack before you had a chance to whine about how big and bad your ePeen is. And if you don't currently use sunder in your raid group then what the hell are you complaining about? They already said it's not going to be a mandatory type talent because they don't want you speccing into it if you're not going to use it.

Warriors are becoming a support class? Um, I really hate to break this top secret nugget of knowledge to you, but if you're not the tank keeping that boss from ripping the raid apart, nor the healer keeping said tanks and everyone else alive, you pretty much are a support class. You bring dps supporting a boss kill, you bring Attk Power buffs, Attk Power debuffs, HP buffs that stack with everything else, Bleed increase debuffs, Physical Crit buffs. You ARE support...

I can't even fathom a comment on the 1h fury thing. That's how we started and it was a fun as hell playstyle, then blizz wanted to mess with it because they were too lazy to itemize any 1h's with str instead of agi forcing us to compete with rogues and crap, and they ended up screwing up their own intent because they didn't anticipate it scaling as well as it did (who really didn't see that coming when you swing 2x2h's with a WW that hits with both weapons). It had to be nerfed or remain broken, yet for some reason you think they should 'repair it'? Have you even seen the kind of hits that come out of a top geared fury warrior? Some of us want the 1h style back so it will require a buff to make it keep pace with 2x2h's. Logic r hard yo.

GG. Destroying warriors totally
    Maybe i did over react a little bit about some of the chages. Yes MS will still be very good for the burst but the utility of it is so deep in the shitter now, why bother taking a warrior that can very easily CC'd? Also why do you think the team had a warrior? It was for the 50% debuff. Burst maybe but i really cant another reason.
    How is reducing not just one MS, but the MS of any class that can provide it, destroying warriors? Easily cc'd? Most cc's with the exception of cyclone can either be zerker raged out of (fears/incapacitates), trinketed (physical stuns and yep all 6 amazing seconds of cyclone), dispelled (magic effects of just about any sort which is something all healers will be able to do as a baseline ability or as a talented healing spec ability), or reflected (you do know how to make a macro right?). Not to mention (again with the QQ without knowing how the new HP/DPS/Healing will play out) that most will probably be able to survive for just a little bit with a warrior cc'd. And you think the team had a warrior because of it's 50% debuff? Why not use a rogue? Why not a frost mage? Why not a MM hunter? Hmm, you'd think with at least 3 other choices there had to be some reason they had one. Must have been how shiny they are in plate armor amirite? Bring some bling to the team? Probably had nothing to do with the fact that they aren't as squishy as the above could it? Nothing to do with the fact you can LoS a hunter or caster of any type negating their ability to even apply the debuff or refresh. Certainly not because you can dispel a rogues healing debuff. Nope had nothing to do with the fact that a warrior has ways to not only stay on you if properly looked after by a healer, keeping the pressure high, but also has very strong defensive abilities to protect not only himself (shieldwall? shield block? disarm? etc. etc.) but protecting his healer/partners (intervene? Stuns? snares? etc etc.) Nope. Absolutely nothing to do with any of those things. Damn what in the world could one of the top 3v3 teams *in the world* be possibly thinking? Oh yeah! We may not be the most awesome pvp class but we bring a lot to the table and we just happen to work EXTREMELY well with the two classes they were paired with.

I am just happy that Prot warriors will get to use Heroic Leap without having to dance into it

But don't you think they could make Heroic Leap a bit more..... original?

Like say this!

Heroic Leap: The Warrior Leaps threw the air at either a enemy target or a friendly target. causing a buff to friendly targets once landed or a debuff to enemy targets once landed.

I don't know what the friendly buff could be.... But the debuff could be.

Enemy target takes 4-5% more dmg from all targets for 10 seconds. :P

Or they can simply add some kind of other utility to it..... Like you can leap onto a plateau beyond the norm.

Example: There is a warlock(<--- grrr ) on a second lvl be it a bridge or a ramp of some kind.... instead of having to path out a gap, you instantly close that gap when they are on a second lvl with no clear running path.

Al-tho.... this could be super op in some situations... like Warriors holding flags in areas that can't be reached without Heroic leap....

I always find ways to make my ideas seem stupid :*(

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra.P
    Enemy target takes 4-5% more dmg from all targets for 10 seconds. :P
    sounds a bit OP. mages would do an /instantwhine
    "Hey, you know what's even cooler than triceratops? Every other dinosaur that ever existed."

Mortal Strike 20% debuff... sharing this ability with mages and Priests....

Its that stupid "Bring the player - not the class - idea" Making everyone equal, giving them all the same technology... sound like Socialism to me

Feral druids are getting an interrupt in cat form, yet we still need to change Stances to use ours. Screw Blizzard, screw warriors and screw this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Slasha
    Mortal Strike 20% debuff... sharing this ability with mages and Priests....

Its that stupid "Bring the player - not the class - idea" Making everyone equal, giving them all the same technology... sound like Socialism to me
    I definitely lol'd at that one. You didn't hear? Obama bailed out Blizz and now owns them too.

Quote Originally Posted by tobokke
    Feral druids are getting an interrupt in cat form, yet we still need to change Stances to use ours. Screw Blizzard, screw warriors and screw this game.
    Couldn't you just macro a sword and shield and shield bash in so if you're in battle stance you don't have to change? Haven't had any problems with that myself /shrug.

We can only hope all the warriors complaining quit. Deep down you all knew they weren't going to announce some new and awesome strike that 1 shots everything so give the whining a rest.

Of course we have to wait for beta, this is just a preview. But really, its really sad for us right now. At least for the ones in PVE.

One of the new abilities is a new bleed (really, is that fun?) and works way better in pvp.

The other one, a limit break ability, while cool, is passive and the numbers seems broken right now.

Heroic Leap is cool for tanks, and tanks alone. Fury warriors can't use it, and arms may pull a lot of aggro.

Our new rotations is BT>HS. Slam dont have utility right now.

Shouts still useless, we will use to generate rage but its a useless raid buff if we have paladins.

MS was already useless in PVE and in PVP got nerfed. And other classes have the samething right now.

Sunder armor for fury? WOW. Sunder is nerfed and the new talent is useless.

The best specialization from arms is gone. Now all of them give us the wrost one (for pve at least).

Disarm now will fear the target. almost good for pvp (well, the disarmed char would be already useless or at least nerfed), potential wipe talent for pve (OH NOES, THE FEARED MOB PULL THOSE 3 PACKS OUT THERE, WHO THE HELL FEARED THE MOB?)

Now lets see the other classes:
    Shamans:
    Can use both weapons in a new strong attack that depend on the enchantment on it (we dont have a single attack in our fury rotation right now that use both weapons since WW is dead)
    A damn healin rain.
    A way to cast while moving and attacking
    Earthquake
    spell power raid buff (just like demo locks)

Locks:
    A new felfire, the awesome dark intent, the even more awesome demon sould. Shards are awesome way to burst. Imunity to helfire (maybe useless right now but who knows)

Priests:
    A new damage ability, the awesome (And potential dangerous) leap of faith, Shadow of word: Death is an execute ability (while ours still suck), an aoe shield, shadow orbs.

DK:
    OUTBREAK, Necrotic strike (PVP awesomess and a diferent kind of MS (maybe even better since its exclusive)), a cool way to reflect (you take the spell damage, but it is a lot more easy to use since you can reflect the spell, even when the spell is not targeted at you).

Rogues:
    A new way to keep the combo points, a new way to reduce damage, the awesome strategic smoke bomb.

Hunters:
    Can throw traps. Camouflage. Nerfed ammo.

Druids:
    AOE bleed (OMFG), cool movement raid buff, proximity mines(OMG)

Mages:
    Flame orb (aoe and single target damage, and we can't have splash damage, cool), a heroism/bloodlust (OMFG) that even buffs the mage itself even with exaustion. A awesome aoe control spell.

Warriors:
    lose an ability (WW) and a talent became completlu useless (Bladestorm), HS became execute and killed the need for slam, a new bleed thats highly situational and focused on PVP, a leap thats fun for tanks but may be suicidal for DPS. Sunder armor nerfed, MS nerfed, poleaxe spec no more, a passive ability (inner rage) that with the right numbers can be cool (but there is no fun in it). We are back to 1h fury warriors and we all knows what this means (completly unbalanced tree, in each patch we will be changing for 2h/1h just like dks keep changing for DW/2h in the whole wotlk).

AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by diegofsv
    Of course we have to wait for beta, this is just a preview. But really, its really sad for us right now. At least for the ones in PVE.

One of the new abilities is a new bleed (really, is that fun?) and works way better in pvp.

The other one, a limit break ability, while cool, is passive and the numbers seems broken right now.

Heroic Leap is cool for tanks, and tanks alone. Fury warriors can't use it, and arms may pull a lot of aggro.

Our new rotations is BT>HS. Slam dont have utility right now.

Shouts still useless, we will use to generate rage but its a useless raid buff if we have paladins.

MS was already useless in PVE and in PVP got nerfed. And other classes have the samething right now.

Sunder armor for fury? WOW. Sunder is nerfed and the new talent is useless.

The best specialization from arms is gone. Now all of them give us the wrost one (for pve at least).

Disarm now will fear the target. almost good for pvp (well, the disarmed char would be already useless or at least nerfed), potential wipe talent for pve (OH NOES, THE FEARED MOB PULL THOSE 3 PACKS OUT THERE, WHO THE HELL FEARED THE MOB?)

Warriors:
    lose an ability (WW) and a talent became completlu useless (Bladestorm), HS became execute and killed the need for slam, a new bleed thats highly situational and focused on PVP, a leap thats fun for tanks but may be suicidal for DPS. Sunder armor nerfed, MS nerfed, poleaxe spec no more, a passive ability (inner rage) that with the right numbers can be cool (but there is no fun in it). We are back to 1h fury warriors and we all knows what this means (completly unbalanced tree, in each patch we will be changing for 2h/1h just like dks keep changing for DW/2h in the whole wotlk).

AWESOME!

I can't stomach pointing out the poorly thought out comments (if you can even call it 'thought'), bad playing habits, and general inability to read or use logic of people anymore. If there's one mistake blizzard made with the game in general, it's making it so damn easy for morons to do anything in the game and so hard to point out how bad they are at doing it.

They should enable xp loss for dying like EQ1 did, maybe even make you take a test and if you score too low you're not allowed to level past 20.