So let's get this straight.
1) Whirlwind damage goes from 100% to 50%. Currently hits 4 targets, will hit unlimited in the future. This will be a massive nerf, how often is there > 8 targets?
2) Heroic Leap, currently not slated for use in combat and is just a fancy looking charge+thunderclap.
3) Sunder armor takes a huge bite from 20% to 12%.
4) Heroic Strike no longer usable on main hand swings.
5) Heroic Strike now like execute, usable during the entire fight, but likely less damage and still burns a GCD.
6) Mortal Strike goes from 50% to 20%.
So, where are the buffs? Warriors virtually received NOTHING and lost many previous skills. The rage "boosts" are countered by the fact we no longer get rage based on our swings, but on an arbitrary number equal for all warriors.
Also, new fury warrior rotation.
BT, HS, HS, BT, HS, HS, BT, HS, HS, BT slam?