Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Class Preview: Warrior

heroic leap says: wrath of the lich king beta was merely a setback!

WTB account achievements and class change for 20euro .

DKs - Death Grip
    Druids - Charge
    Warriors - Charge, Heroic Leap
    Paladins - Judgement of Justice.../lol

Well guess it's fair.

Oh my god.

Heroic Leap is just amazing, if it would WORK for once. The option between duel wielding 2-handers or 1-handers will make things viable. But the downside is to actually calculate how much DPS loss is gained by choosing 1-handed over 2-handed. I cried when I saw this, because I simply LOVE having quick blades.

The rage-regeneration plan looks simply awesome, to the fact that having 100-rage results in DPS gain and less rage loss. The gushing wound should be a PVP thing, I don't see it happen in raids unless there is a kiteboss.

A quick few words, and OMG TY FOR THE THREAT REDUCEMENT IN THE FURY TREE <3 Stacking Sunder Armor means doing DPS + Losing threat is godlike!

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik
    You can't disarm 40 people at once.

And I don't really understand all the random comments about gushing wound. It's a slightly stronger rend...big deal? Did you fear rend damage before?
    1) That sounds like a challenge!

2) BUT IF I USE MOUSE TO TURN, HOW DO I CLICK GUSHING WOUND?!

15+ Year Old Account

all i see is

HEROIC LEAP OF FAITH

Quote Originally Posted by Cronnix
    Also, can someone explain what's so exiting about heroic leap? Aint it just charge + thunder clap?!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KckDFg2_yo8

THAT.

Ok, so this better mean that mages get plate.

These changes look great.

The vengeance mastery looks really cool as well.

I'll have to actually level my warrior now, I switched from warrior in TBC to DK/Warlock in Wrath because I didn't like the new warrior stuff.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik
    You can't disarm 40 people at once.
    The DK version was 2 seconds, had an "eh" proc rate after the first nerf, and who's tanking 40 things (or being attacked by 40 people in PvP) at once?

Deleted

Now I just want a stormstrike like thing for fury, maybe make it require two 1h's since it's probably silly with 2 2h's. In that case Titan Grip people should get something to, no idea what though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jez7
    LAME.

Fury Warriors will have nothing to do, Arms should get Heroic Strike, they already get Spell Reflect.

I KNEW blizzard would fuck up the Warrior preview. Fucking losers.

Spamming bloodrage, keeping sunder up for the rogues and looking cool will get boring very quickly.

We need more attacks!

Give us a fucking Mutilate, you sluts.

Take your nerd rage to the wow forums please..we don't want your kind here!
    Steaküms 85 Warrior
    Éxpletive 85 Hunter
    Totums 85 Shaman
    Wholemilk 85 Paladin

"Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking"

Quote Originally Posted by karajo
    heroic leap says: wrath of the lich king beta was merely a setback!
    This.

10+ Year Old Account

looks like im gna lvl my warrior for pvp, fudge my hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin
    Gushing Wound... so basically it stays on you forever unless you sit still for 9 seconds?
    Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin
    Gushing Wound... so basically it stays on you forever unless you sit still for 9 seconds?
    Sounds about right, yes.

yawn...

anyone else notice that nearly EVERY new ability or spell has been for pvp...

whats the point of releasing an expansion blizz. just release a bunch of new BGs/arenas as that all you seem to care about.

tbh shammies are the only fun sounding pve class announced so far. rest are jsut basically gonna be the same.

Cool stuff, i am glad they're making sundering less painful and getting rid of 50% MS.

Quote Originally Posted by Furylicious
    Oh my god.

Heroic Leap is just amazing, if it would WORK for once. The option between duel wielding 2-handers or 1-handers will make things viable. But the downside is to actually calculate how much DPS loss is gained by choosing 1-handed over 2-handed. I cried when I saw this, because I simply LOVE having quick blades.

The rage-regeneration plan looks simply awesome, to the fact that having 100-rage results in DPS gain and less rage loss. The gushing wound should be a PVP thing, I don't see it happen in raids unless there is a kiteboss.

A quick few words, and OMG TY FOR THE THREAT REDUCEMENT IN THE FURY TREE <3 Stacking Sunder Armor means doing DPS + Losing threat is godlike!
    Unless I'm mistaken, I think it just reads that it's reducing the threat of Sunder Armor by 100%, so that you can use it as a dps ability and armor reducer without adding additional threat.

I'm kind of wondering about gushing wound. I can see fury/arms warriors now.. asking the tank to kite mobs a bit to get it stacked up!

Arms and Prot changes sound awesome. Fury... eh. We'll see. Nothing exciting though. And I don't really see "Single-Minded Fury" working out. It's cool in concept, but hopefully they can pull it off right, or else one of the two weapons types will always be better than the other, and no one will ever spec into the other one.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Hmmm.. they seem rather nice, but I'm a little dissapointed about the Whirlwind change. :-\
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.