Steaküms 85 Warrior
    Éxpletive 85 Hunter
    Totums 85 Shaman
    Wholemilk 85 Paladin

"Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking"

Re: Cataclysm Class Preview: Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Jez7
    LAME.

Fury Warriors will have nothing to do, Arms shouldn't get Heroic Leap, they already get Spell Reflect.

I KNEW blizzard would fuck up the Warrior preview. Fucking losers.

Spamming bloodrage, keeping sunder up for the rogues and looking cool will get boring very quickly.

We need more attacks!

Give us a fucking Mutilate, you sluts.
    Mr Troll - why the rage? Warrior changes are Awesome, be happy instead.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Jez7
    Bite me, you cunt.
    You mad?

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin
    Gushing Wound... so basically it stays on you forever unless you sit still for 9 seconds?
    Basically, though it will likely receive a duration cap very fast after launch, or even during beta. (If it makes it to live)

way to nerf the shit out of dps Wars, if it stays like this i see a shit load of rerolls including me.

Been playing my war for 5 years and with thise changes + rage nerf we<ll be lucky to fucking be top 15 dps.

Fucking fury mastery is a fucking joke.

Initial impressions?

Inner Rage - What a nightmare of rage/rotation management THAT'S going to be. Once we get it down, it'll be interesting to see if the damage buff is worth the rage increase.

Gushing Wound - Love it, pure and simple. It'll even provide tank 'n spank's with some fun, wanting to tip-toe around a bit to keep the bleed stacks up.

Heroic Leap - As Protection, I don't really get it. I can charge and TClap on my own. Hopefully this one gets some significant changes/upgrades from Warbringer.

Bringing Back 1h viability - No, thanks. There's no way both of these methods will provide equal dps, so one will always be inferior.

Mastery Bonuses - Like all of them. And, let's be real, that tank-specific one that's going to be for all the classes? Hell. Yes.

10+ Year Old Account

Heroic leap is awesome! Glad to finally have it. My only gripe is that it's only in battle stance (I'm fury)

Whirlwind hitting unlimited targets is awesome.

I also like the idea of single minded fury.... very interesting changes. Happy with all of it. Can't freaking wait!!!
    RIP <SoP>

Quote Originally Posted by Cronnix
    Also, can someone explain what's so exiting about heroic leap? Aint it just charge + thunder clap?!
    It's really not a big deal imo, but at least it seems like it will be balanced this time around. Also sharing a CD with charge is good, because personally I don't really think warriors needed another gap closer lol.

We'll see, as a prot the increased dps will be nice but dont see anything else to get excited about.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Kendeura
    Is Heroic Leap going to be removed during the beta and then readded for the preview of the next expansion?
    lol

Suprised in 5 pages, no one has QQed about this:

[blizzquote="Bornakk;http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/24038612592/cataclysm-class-preview-warrior/]Overall, heals cast by players in Cataclysm will be a lower number relative to players' health than the current game. So to make the Mortal Strike debuff less mandatory but still useful in PvP, [b]Mortal Strike will reduce healing by only 20%[/b].[/blizzquote"]
    Xentin
    Damage Control [Suramar-US]

Heroic Leap, this time for real!
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementation
    way to nerf the shit out of dps Wars, if it stays like this i see a shit load of rerolls including me.

Been playing my war for 5 years and with thise changes + rage nerf we<ll be lucky to fucking be top 15 dps.
    Cause it's hard to see how this actually ends up as apposed to guessing its a huge nerf. Beta is beta yanno.
    Steaküms 85 Warrior
    Éxpletive 85 Hunter
    Totums 85 Shaman
    Wholemilk 85 Paladin

For gushing wound, good thing I am a dwarf with stone form ability

20% MS! ALL HEALERS GET MAGIC DISPEL!?

THE ARENAS! THE CLASS VARIENCE! IT IS GOING TO BE TOO HIGH!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

10+ Year Old Account

New changes sound great. I love being able to choose between one handed/two handed fury, even though people will always favour the higher dps one. Provided the discrepancy isn't too big (and it shouldn't be, how hard can it be to balance 2 talents side by side?) it will still give people the option.

Quote Originally Posted by Xentin
    Suprised in 5 pages, no one has QQed about this:

[blizzquote="Bornakk;http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/24038612592/cataclysm-class-preview-warrior/]Overall, heals cast by players in Cataclysm will be a lower number relative to players' health than the current game. So to make the Mortal Strike debuff less mandatory but still useful in PvP, [b]Mortal Strike will reduce healing by only 20%[/b].[/blizzquote"]
    They are changing that debuff across the boards thou, so its not like we're the only class with 20% what's the big deal?
    Steaküms 85 Warrior
    Éxpletive 85 Hunter
    Totums 85 Shaman
    Wholemilk 85 Paladin

Heroic Leap will probably work now since it now requires a target, wonder why they didn't apply that before. The thing I find a pity though is that it has been switched to an Arms ability, used to be fury and fury is the only spec without a talent that allows Heroic Leap to be used in every stance.

That new bleed effect is gonna be insane in pvp I guess, just apply it to everybody and you'll either annoy them because they have to stand still for 9 seconds or you'll do an awful lot of damage. Throw in a brostorm and you'll create insanity in bgs.

"Scars remind us where we've been. They don't need to dictate our future."

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Thanks blizz for breaking single target WW use...PvE wont want us, PvP doesnt...where is the place for us now!??!
    Gear Score is a good representation of skill, enchants, and gems...NOH! WAI-....

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri
    For gushing wound, good thing I am a dwarf with stone form ability
    racials are getting changed

I though Blizzard stated they were removing "confusing stats" like Armor Penetration from the game. Why then is Armor Penetration the second mastery bonus in the Arms tree? ???
    Signature by Caerule