Mage Fire Hit at 79

Hey guys,

So this is a bit of a weird question. I'm currently level 79, rounding the corner to level 80. I'm leveling as FFB spec, and absolutely love it. I want to stay as a fire spec simply because I enjoy the tree more.

As I round the corner to 80 I'm looking at specs and the TTW:FB spec seems to be the clear choice for my play style. My question is simply: At way hit level should I switch from FFB to TTW:FB spec?

Currently I'm at 7.59% hit (with talents). I'm aware this is horribly low. I just don't know when (stat wise) TTW:FB will out DPS a FFB build.

Thanks folks. <3

Re: Mage Fire Hit at 79

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage...nzUY,StJ,11723

Well just to give you and idea, I currently raid with friends in my guild and we only do 10mans. And atm I don't have a Boomkin or SPriest giving me 3% chance to hit so I have to gear for the hard cap, which is 17%. Currently I'm at 441 Hit Rating which is 16.80% chance to hit. If you really want to play TtW/Fire then my suggestion is, atleast for the moment, stay FFB spec atleast until you get to the soft cap, 14%, before going TtW/Fire. Especially if at first your just gonna be farming heroics, FFB or Frost spec is the way to go if you dont like Arcane.