Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: (Leap of Faith) What The, Blizzard gave Priest my spell idea for Paladins

You used a Common name for a different idea.

Man they're so bad. It's not like they could have been making it for longer than your attention span.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    wont get past Beta, thats for sure
    ....why? There are plenty of abilities that can wipe a raid if you decide to be an idiot with them, like casting Hand of Protection or Divine Intervention on the tank. And you can't use it to harass random people since it can only be cast on party or raid members.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Copain
    You used a Common name for a different idea.

Man they're so bad. It's not like they could have been making it for longer than your attention span.
    NO!!

Heroic Leap that Warriors got was my Leap of Faith spell idea I suggested to Blizzard.

The Priest's Leap of Faith spell, is MY Holy Chain idea that I suggested to Blizzard.

Yes they switched the name, but they did that for my other spell ideas that Blizzard added to the game.

HIGH WARLORDS RAINBOW FUN TIME ADVENTURE

This. This will be our new closer. We throw a magical rainbow at the enemy and use it as a slide.

40 second cast time.

*edit- ick, that yellow is way to bright.
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose
    ^

Can't allow one person the control over another persons character every 45 seconds. It's not like Bopping someone and they can just click it off. Can't click off an instant cast that moves you 30 yards away.
    Yeah, right.

Like DKs can't control over another persons character every 25 seconds ALREADY. Oh, wait..... :

Heck, how did that spell even make it past beta unnoticed? /sarcasm :P

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    ....why? There are plenty of abilities that can wipe a raid if you decide to be an idiot with them, like casting Hand of Protection or Divine Intervention on the tank. And you can't use it to harass random people since it can only be cast on party or raid members.
    the problem is not pve but pvp, watch :P and see

Harassing other people in your Battleground once every 45 seconds by moving them over to you is hardly game-breaking. And it wouldn't happen in the Arena, unless your Priest arena partner likes losing matches because they want to cast their new spell. Still not seeing how it is overpowered/needs to be removed.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Applegarth
    HIGH WARLORDS RAINBOW FUN TIME ADVENTURE

This. This will be our new closer. We throw a magical rainbow at the enemy and use it as a slide.

40 second cast time.
    It fits in with Righteous Vengeance's Butterflies.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tro
    NO!!

Heroic Leap that Warriors got was my Leap of Faith spell idea I suggested to Blizzard.
    Well I'm really glad Blizzard didn't implement Heroic Leap for Priests.

Think about it for a second, and realize how stupid that would be.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    It fits in with Righteous Vengeance's Butterflies.
    I know right? Butterflies and Rainbows, what more could one ask of the universe.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Applegarth
    I know right? Butterflies and Rainbows, what more could one ask of the universe.
    A pot of gold...

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    To be honest, I think some of those idiots have no idea those are even in the spellbook.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by No_Saints
    Yeah, right.

Like DKs can't control over another persons character every 25 seconds ALREADY. Oh, wait..... :

Heck, how did that spell even make it past beta unnoticed? /sarcasm :P
    When in Combat AGAINST someone it is completely different and it is used as a distance closer. This is hardly the same as being in a raid and I sit down to eat my food buff, "LOL, I Life Gripped You, LOL, eat a new one" or, "I'm mad at you, I'm gonna Life Grip you every 45 seconds across the room this fight to piss you off."

Apples vs. Oranges. Not even remotely similar. Nice effort though.

A pot of gold...
    That should be the other effect! Turns the targeted user into a leprechaun!

A pot of gold...
    And Unicorns!

10+ Year Old Account

Pro Example of life grip:

IN p2 of lich king. stand on the edge. Fall down with meaning and life grip the tank who is taking lich raging spirit

Then blame it on the tank falling down
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Heroic Leap was in the WotLK beta, which means you took their idea to begin with.

The Priest's Leap of Faith spell, is MY Holy Chain idea that I suggested to Blizzard.
    And then you yell at them for 'stealing' your idea, which you willingly sent to them as a suggestion?

I very much doubt they created the spells because of your mail only, and even if they did, shouldn't you be happy that they listened?

.. Don't answer that.

But I just want a pony

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    the problem is not pve but pvp, watch :P and see
    I still can't understand why.
    This skill is hardly game-breaking in BG's. And in arenas is not too useful, just to stop the focus from your partner once every 45 secs.
    <a href="http://www.wowdice.com/" title="Wowdice.com"></a>

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaman
    Pro Example of life grip:

IN p2 of lich king. stand on the edge. Fall down with meaning and life grip the tank who is taking lich raging spirit

Then blame it on the tank falling down
    Life Grip, Like Death Grip, probably cannot be cast in mid air.