Poll: When using the random dungeon tool, will you drop group on a dungeon that you dont want to run?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Do you drop a random dungeon you dont want to run?

I never used to leave, but recently, since the mount was added to Oculus, I've been leaving most that aren't Oculus. Its rude I know, but damn it, the blue drake would be my 100th mount.

I know a dude thats got the mount 3 times on one character, I haven't even got Oculus since it changed..

Quote Originally Posted by zuraghogar
    If only shamans had an interrupt on a short cooldown.
    lol beat me to it. It's funny when non Druid tanks yell at healers too when they go from 75%-dead and somehow couldn't get around to interrupting the 8 second cast.

To all of you who say you drop this or that instance i have to tell you i despise you all
    You yourself needed emblems at some point , farmed heroics , and now are just acting like pricks , now can get to you nooooo mr "up on the throne im too good for you , my time is so valuable " go take a job , do smth with your life if u cant afford 15 min Oculus ....
    I just despise any1 who instant leaves because the instance isnt to his taste .. why the hell did you que for a random then ? 2 frost badges ? go do ICC ull have more
    Damn it ppl , "i don't owe anything to a random group" every single player u see out there in the group is a human being with the same time to live in a day as you .... don't waste other ppl time just because u cant stand OK or Oculus or whatever ..
    I NEVER leave and instance ... even if we wipe ( not 10 times ofc) or a raid for that matter .... or a guild but maybe thats just me
    No offense to you "quitters" i just had to say this

Long live Garona Halforcen ! Cheers to Odexy for the Sig !

Quote Originally Posted by zuraghogar
    If only shamans had an interrupt on a short cooldown.
    You sir, won an internet. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Yep, humans went around in those days casting balls of nature and stars at each other, and healing each other on the battlefield with thrown leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

If it's OK or HoL im out. end of story

When I'm on healer: I can usually heal through all heroics unless the "tank" is in cloth armor or something or it's HoR and the tank sucks
    When I'm on tank: I'm still gearing it, if I get one of the three new heroics I leave, mainly because I don't want to make people lose their time attempting something I can't tank yet
    When I'm on dps: I give it a try, haven't had too bad experiences, but if the party was really, and by really I mean REALLY bad, I would leave, but I'm OK with boosting them through if they have just dinged 80.

15+ Year Old Account

It really depends on my mood. Most of the time I'll just do it and get it over with. I only do one a day for the two frost and 95% of the time the runs are very quick and give me no issues.

Occasionally if I'm not in the mood and I get something that I've run too many times I'll drop. I don't really like doing it, but its rare.

I voted Other
    There is no Heroics that take that long all of them are easy, plus I only do 1 a day. I already have to wait 15 min for my group. If I leave I have debuff and reque time why leave, getr done.
    Its fine to be nostalgic of Vanilla WoW, but its completely foolish to want it back.

Quote Originally Posted by rantus
    I never used to leave, but recently, since the mount was added to Oculus, I've been leaving most that aren't Oculus. Its rude I know, but damn it, the blue drake would be my 100th mount.

I know a dude thats got the mount 3 times on one character, I haven't even got Oculus since it changed..
    So just queue for Occulus.

Deleted

That depens really, when I am in the mood and I have the time (like once a month lately ) I run daily on most if not all (6) my 80ies so when I get CoS, HoS or oculus Im outta there, relog to other char and move on. When I want to run on just one char often I drop those mentioned anyway and rather just do JWC daily and log. 30min deserter didnt really change my mind, over 24hrs, that would, otherwise no.

i dont see why ppl leave oculas with the patch fix u get 8 embelms per run i want it every time 10 times 80 badges

Deleted

I'm leaving if it's CoS or the new ones, simply cuz
    I don't need loot and only is there for my 2x frost. Im
    tank, so my queues is usualy <10 secs. And when I leave i just do my daily JC, cooking or first random BG for win.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistbutter
    Isn't the bag reward only for those that got into oculus using the random dungeon finder?

Quote Originally Posted by Fistbutter
    Yeah, but you don't get it if you choose Oculus specifically, it has to be from a random.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Seadog
    To all of you who say you drop this or that instance i have to tell you i despise you all
    You yourself needed emblems at some point , farmed heroics , and now are just acting like pricks , now can get to you nooooo mr "up on the throne im too good for you , my time is so valuable " go take a job , do smth with your life if u cant afford 15 min Oculus ....
    I just despise any1 who instant leaves because the instance isnt to his taste .. why the hell did you que for a random then ? 2 frost badges ? go do ICC ull have more
    Damn it ppl , "i don't owe anything to a random group" every single player u see out there in the group is a human being with the same time to live in a day as you .... don't waste other ppl time just because u cant stand OK or Oculus or whatever ..
    I NEVER leave and instance ... even if we wipe ( not 10 times ofc) or a raid for that matter .... or a guild but maybe thats just me
    No offense to you "quitters" i just had to say this
    saved to ICC/VoA 10 and 25 broseph

Quote Originally Posted by Doirdyn
    Those are really restricted options. I leave the following on sight: HoL, Oculus, CoS. I'd rather go BGing while the 30 min debuff goes away
    I'm quoting this from the front page I know, but just to point out, the answer you would be looking for here is: "Yes, if I dont want it, or if I think I cant do it in my level of gear, I will leave group"... I bolded the relevant portion for you.

And in general I do my best never to drop group. The only times I'm really tempted to drop group are when I see Halls of Stone or Old Kingdom, but for the reverse reason that most people drop. I don't want to skip the bosses, and I'd rather just drop group than run with a group that intends to skip bosses without asking. These days I ask when I zone in what the plan is, and if the group says they're skipping I'll just eat the 30-min debuff. Of course, this is when I"m on dps, and they can replace me in about 3 seconds, so it doesn't impair their ability to function at all.

HoS 1 more time for my daily and i will litterlaly shit myself

10+ Year Old Account

Blizz: teleport us to the last boss in a queue plox, then we kill and get out, quick like yas said yerself. :P

15+ Year Old Account

Just no - faster to just get the run done in general than wait a 30 min debuff out.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by pokImoon
    HoS 1 more time for my daily and i will litterlaly shit myself
    protip: do the brann's event then rush to the last boss. Fastest h instance imo.

I only leave from HoR if we wipe for some stupid reason.