Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: feral druid questions about gear, and some stats

Quote Originally Posted by Retovia
    The white hit crit cap, which is 74,2% in a raid situation (with heart of the crusader), if I remember correctly.
    it is 77.8 with "3% dbf" and 80.8 without:

100 - 24 (glacing) + 4.8 (crit to hit conversion against bosses) = 80.8

if there is a buff/debuff like heart of the crusader : 80.8 - 3 = 77.8

There's so much misinformation in this thread I wanna cut myself...actually imma do that brb /wrists

does that mean the info i gave is false too paskgotheal ?

(that's the latest info about crit cap on EJ that i read ^^)

You should learn that about 1/2 the information on EJ is completely wrong now.

I myself do not know the exact number for capping crit, but I know I am not over it. I also see him logged out in PVP gear.

Also, am I the only end game raiding feral who doesnt have DBW? It never drops, I have 4 pieces of 277 gear now, and have yet to see a DBW drop ever. The rng can bite my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Nassam

Quote Originally Posted by Paskgotsheal
    There's so much misinformation in this thread I wanna cut myself...actually imma do that brb /wrists
    ^

100 - 24 (glacing) + 4.8 (crit to hit conversion against bosses) = 80.8

if there is a buff/debuff like heart of the crusader : 80.8 - 3 = 77.8
    this too

if this is misinformation, alright, i may be wrong but then please, oh god of feral knowledge, correct us instead of just saying "it's wrong"

if this is misinformation, alright, i may be wrong but then please, oh god of feral knowledge, correct us instead of just saying "it's wrong"
    Correct information has already been QFT.

You probably shouldn't be getting your information from EJ. They haven't done very well with keeping the sticky threads up to date.

The best resource for current information would probably be Demoneaters thread on the wow forums. He's always keeping everything up to date. I think he has a blog too, but I can't find the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Biznick
    Correct information has already been QFT.

You probably shouldn't be getting your information from EJ. They haven't done very well with keeping the sticky threads up to date.

The best resource for current information would probably be Demoneaters thread on the wow forums. He's always keeping everything up to date. I think he has a blog too, but I can't find the link.
    all of this ^ and
    http://shreddingpost.blogspot.com/

QFT = ? (sorry not an english man )

and about demoneaters, this is a quote from the "Definitive Cat DPS FAQ + pre-raid gear (3.3)" he made on wow forum english:

What's the crit cap?
    If you're going by your character sheet, the white crit cap on a raid boss is 77.8% - chance to miss - chance to be dodged.
    So if you have 6% hit and 4% dodge reduction, your white crit cap is 77.8% - 2% - 2.5% = 73.3% crit on your character sheet. See more in section 3.
    (and the post has been updated on march 22)

so were am i wrong ? please, give me actual "recent" posts/sources telling me WHAT IS REALLY the crit cap ?

QFT = ? (sorry not an english man )

and about demoneaters, this is a quote from the "Definitive Cat DPS FAQ + pre-raid gear (3.3)" he made on wow forum english:

(and the post has been updated on march 22)

so were am i wrong ? please, give me actual "recent" posts/sources telling me WHAT IS REALLY the crit cap ?
    80.8% is the REAL crit cap.

What he means by "character sheet" is that 77.8% is what you will see when you press "c" while in-game and are fully raid buffed.

He uses 77.8% as the baseline number because it is a given you will probably have a ret pally, a prot pally, a mut rogue, or an ele sham in any raid you're in.

Also QFT = quoted for truth

alright, so we agree together about 80.8 and 77.8 ^^

it is just that i thought you quoted me telling it was part of the misinformation, i thought the "this too" after the quotation of what i had written was meant for "this too is misinformation"

because of that, i past half of my time tonight to check on EJ / wow forums / so on ... :P

okay if that is the crit cap, does anyone know what crit unbuffed should be at?

Quote Originally Posted by jeffthethird
    okay if that is the crit cap, does anyone know what crit unbuffed should be at?
    I doubt it could be done.

It would always be changing with new gear. Agility and crit rating don't both scale with kings. So essentially the more agility you had the less your required crit % would need to be, and it would be the other way around if you had a high amount of crit rating.

I see...

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDes
    44AP to gloves is a much better trade off
    ap? really... we're an agi class, but hit to gloves if you're lacking is a valid choice at his gear level