Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: The Fifth Element in VoA

I'd say it is going to be void element or w/e u call it. That is if there is going to be new VoA wing, which I doubt. Void fits nice in blizzard's policy of recycling shit... just put some giant Voidwalker, put some black holes and giant explosions and that's it.

Actually the fifth element according to the book in which Thrall escapes from Durnholde (forgot the name) is wild (i think, anyway its something naturey).
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    In short, go back to heroics, farm some t10, get hit capped, learn to gem, get real professions, read the sticky, then delete your toon, mail me your gold, and pick up Aion.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfyre
    Actually the fifth element according to the book in which Thrall escapes from Durnholde (forgot the name) is wild (i think, anyway its something naturey).
    I am talking about original real world elemental theories. Not something in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account

Can't they have nature or holy or shadow?

Or heart.

Corbin Dallas Multipass!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side
    Its quite likely that once you bring the 4 bosses togeather for the Earth, Wind,Fire, Ice achievment, they cause a "Big Bang" and Algalon appears, he then says "Ulduar was merely a setback!" and summons his newly created raptor army who weild ashbringer into play. They will call whelps in halfway through, which you must handle, and once you beat his raptor army, he says "Sorry man, i dont got no Proffesor Plums(epixz)" in which case he turns into the celestial steed.
    You should write the lore and boss mechanics for blizz :P
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

Jenny Craigavon... the weight watcher!

earth, air, water, fire and wood..

Actually the fifth Element is Pizza

Hitcher the Wotcha!!!
    The Fifth element is of course Polos.
    Character from a book btw :P not a skit on the horrible life changing ailment.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPaladin
    You should write the lore and boss mechanics for blizz :P
    That would be nice

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side
    The elements are Earth, fire, water, air and heart! with these five elements, you can summon capitan planet! now buffed to the eighties

I hope for algalon

it sais on the VoA raid info on worldofwarcraft.com etc "End Boss: Algalon the Observer"

think it was on the front page couple weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by Narveid
    I am talking about original real world elemental theories. Not something in WoW.
    Well aren't you proposing that it be enacted into a WoW boss fight, when they do use the final room i expect it to be some nature boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    In short, go back to heroics, farm some t10, get hit capped, learn to gem, get real professions, read the sticky, then delete your toon, mail me your gold, and pick up Aion.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

I think "void" or "shadow" would be a decent 5th element.

Classically, a dodecahedron was the 5th Platonic solid, or 'quintessence'.

A giant 12-sided die would probably make a ridiculous loot pinata though.

interesting reference:
    "The fifth Platonic Solid, the dodecahedron, Plato obscurely remarks, ...the god used for arranging the constellations on the whole heaven (Timaeus 55)." http://milan.milanovic.org/math/engl...ds/solids.html

so maybe algalon would be a good choice after all!

Deleted

annoying OP is annoyng,
    The website is outdated, there isn't even ulduar on the site, they may originally planed to put algalon in voa in the beta, and then released it in ulduar.
    There won't be new season so there won't be new voa boss and with all that say I hope they will not put algalon in voa.
    Want to see algalon ? do Uld HM and do it. He's one of the awesome encounter in wotlk, and it required tactic even in t10. Don't wanna see newbies rushing and zerging him in voa. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by Davantius
    There is no need for another VoA boss because there will be no more sets of level 80 tier gear, nor will there be any more arena seasons until Cataclysm.
    For the tier gear- they can do 10 man 264 and 25 man 272 for nubs, or they can make the boss hard.

For New Arena-he can drop the same season, or their might be a new one you don't know that, or he just won't drop pvp purples.
    "I remember you, in the mountains!"

...Umm...no you don't...I never did the Kirin Tor questline...you must be mistaking me for someone else.

"Well this is awkward"

Ghostcrawler promised me a pony, so he gave me the Celestial Steed!
    ...oh...$20?
    On second thought....take it back

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sellas
    For the tier gear- they can do 10 man 264 and 25 man 272 for nubs, or they can make the boss hard.

For New Arena-he can drop the same season, or their might be a new one you don't know that, or he just won't drop pvp purples.
    Or the guy could drop the other Tier parts but completely random - like T7.5 Shoulders + T10.5 Head etc. Something like that. I know this will make a lot of people mad and probably won't happen in an endless span of years but wouldn't it be fun :?

Quote Originally Posted by Narveid
    What exactly was "real" about the elemental theories before video games?

BRB need to adjust my humors. :