Close, Gem arp or agi.

688 arp from gear go ahead and gem arp or continue with agi untill 700? And as for a second question if no to gemming the arp yet should I replace NES with DMC:G or try my best to farm a runestone?
    Armory if it helps.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...nn&cn=Mudlovin

Re: Close, Gem arp or agi.

Regardless if you decide to gem arp or not, get rid of nes imo. Unpredictable/bad uptime makes that trink awful, not to mention greatness and wfs will usually proc around the same time creating opportune moments to pop rapid fire. The haste emblem trinket looks gross, but is a nice upgrade over nes, runestone, or greatness.

I'm at about the same level of passive armpen as you and decided to gem it since femaledwarf showed it ~50 dps increase. Of course that is for a target with the right debuffs that armpen builds are dependent on, which isn't always going to be the case when adds are present. I was going to fully gem arp anyway when DBW finally lands in my bags, and went ahead with the switch. Spreadsheet it for yourself, but I'd guess it's a wash at this point to gem armpen over agi.

10+ Year Old Account

I would reccomend waiting until 750-800 arp to gem, because until then a hardcap will be difficult to obtain. Depending on the amount of sockets you have, you would be able to gem sooner but still cap. Also, don't even bother trying to cap until you get dbw, 11% arp makes a huge difference due to the exponential dps effect. As the previous poster said, nes kinda sucks, due to a low proc uptime, and there are many better easily obtainable trinkets.

Gemming ARP i think would be stupid unless you know that you soon are gonna get DBW, and then a lot of Arp with it.
    Staying around the Arp that you got atm shouldn't be that much of a problem, and having NES procs will get you capped and timed right you get a lot of dps out of it.

I would be keeping the NES trinket. Atm that is what i got on my hunter, and as i got a timer for both the CD and the uptime for it, i am able to time it quite well, and given that i got my CD's ready for the procs im gettin quite a big increase on it when it makes me hitting the cap.

It might have a bit lower proc rate than other trinkets, and thus a bit worse uptime, but if you can monitor this, then i dont see this being that much worse than any other trinket around its Ilvl!

back on topic, do w8 on gemming for Arp, you need to be able to at least close up on the hard cap before doing it fully. wait till you got DBW or something as powerfull Imo.

I'd gem ArP even without hitting the Hard Cap with that amount off gear already its a DPS increase

Quote Originally Posted by MskdEnigma
    I'd gem ArP even without hitting the Hard Cap with that amount off gear already its a DPS increase
    Agree, with your gear now it would most probably be a DPS increase. Just try and get DBW