Thread: Leap of Faith?

Leap of Faith?

I'm not completly sure if i just read the post wrong... but, if its true what blizz says about beaing able to "pull" the raid to your location doesnt that mean a priest can stand in a fire (like on marrowgar) and pull the whole raid to him and be a dickhead and wipe the whole raid? If so im expecting the Spell to be changed very soon.... ???

Re: Leap of Faith?

Pffftttttttttttttgggggggggffffffffffhhhhhhhhtght
    Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Your logic has no place in a sea of unfounded nerdrage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker
    Sir I am going to have to ask you to calm down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Nope I see the objective the reward and I charge out with my penis erect, ready for the action!
    For the first 15 minutes you are staring at a black screen, the next 30 minutes you are watching monkeys throw poo at each other. That's 45 minutes of complete nonsense.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Baconstrip
    I'm not completly sure if i just read the post wrong... but, if its true what blizz says about beaing able to "pull" the raid to your location doesnt that mean a priest can stand in a fire (like on marrowgar) and pull the whole raid to him and be a dickhead and wipe the whole raid? If so im expecting the Spell to be changed very soon.... ???
    One person, and i suppose so, yes

first of all it has a 45 sec cooldown and pulls 1 person at a time.
    so pulling an entire raid would take 45x25 secounds.

secound: the priest would obv be killed from the group if he gripped som1 into a fire
    or somthing like that...

yes yes cuz paladins druids and hunter dont have the ability to wipe a raid if they wanted to? ohh wait

and yes ofc everyone who playes a priest on wow will do this..... yer. and thers already like to many of thes posts already?

ofc ther is always some ass who will do it but its not a common thing. or your groupes are just plain bad

edit not all druid can but yeah shadowmeld as a tank works fine i seen

15+ Year Old Account

Think death grip but on a friendly target. It only affects one person, but it IS possible to do some jerk kind of stuff with it...a lot like death grip. You could pull other people into fire with you. You could pull the tank back when he's running to pull a boss. You could do a lot of things to screw up an entire raid, that doesn't mean you should. I mean, DK's aren't supposed to taunt a boss and get the raid cleaved (if they're dps) Hunters aren't supposed to MD the healer on a pull. Just because you have a brand new tool to screw up with, doesn't mean you have to use it inappropriately.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

It means that now not only can you "not heal" a person who annoys you..
    You can actively pull them into the fire :3
    Or pull some AFK douche into the path of a patrolling mob while the rest of the PuG carries on giggling.

And its only 1 person at a time.

All that said though, its not going live.. Ever.

Neither is Heroic Leap for the Warriors.. Think this is the third expansion this ability have been waved in front of their noses.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob
    Think death grip but on a friendly target. It only affects one person, but it IS possible to do some jerk kind of stuff with it...a lot like death grip. You could pull other people into fire with you. You could pull the tank back when he's running to pull a boss. You could do a lot of things to screw up an entire raid, that doesn't mean you should. I mean, DK's aren't supposed to taunt a boss and get the raid cleaved (if they're dps) Hunters aren't supposed to MD the healer on a pull. Just because you have a brand new tool to screw up with, doesn't mean you have to use it inappropriately.
    THIS!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech11
    first of all it has a 45 sec cooldown and pulls 1 person at a time.
    so pulling an entire raid would take 45x25 secounds.
    This explanation has a logical flaw, can you find it? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Baconstrip
    I love how the spell is not even out yet and the first thing people think about is "how can this be used to wipe a raid". Think of the prositives on this spell, you wont die and be called a scrub when i pull your stupid ass out of fire. your welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Cjeska
    This explanation has a logical flaw, can you find it? ;D
    I founds it!!

Its 24 people. And the point of even writing that is kinda dumb cause its not like theyre all going to stay in it to wipe at the same time...

Quote Originally Posted by Joarrak
    I founds it!!

Its 24 people. And the point of even writing that is kinda dumb cause its not like theyre all going to stay in it to wipe at the same time...
    We have a winner! Here is your prize

Quote Originally Posted by Cjeska
    We have a winner! Here is your prize
    Shouldn't it be 23x45 seconds?
    Since you don't have to wait for your first cd (:
    If you meet God, tell him to leave me alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Guts
    Shouldn't it be 23x45 seconds?
    Since you don't have to wait for your first cd (:
    Damn, now I have to get you an even better bucket :-[