Thread: Volley is OP?

Volley is OP?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssDRs...eature=related - is it? Want Volley to be changed in Catacylsm?
    Lightwell! It's gewd!

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Volley is OP?

OLD.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

right..now srsly..what would you like for Cataclysm?
    Lightwell! It's gewd!

10+ Year Old Account

Why would we care, its fine atm.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

i wouldn't like to see volley changed for Cata.

its been working fine now, through both TBC and Wrath for me.

Changing it now would seem stupid to me.

I want the "old"-new graphic for Volley back. The one that the mobs in ICC uses.

Quote Originally Posted by M1kra
    I want the "old"-new graphic for Volley back. The one that the mobs in ICC uses.
    You mean the really glitched one that lag bombed raids, and if you fired close to your person, the Volley Graphics would go underground instead of above?

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    You mean the really glitched one that lag bombed raids, and if you fired close to your person, the Volley Graphics would go underground instead of above?
    Obviously its fixed otherwise they wouldn't use it in ICC?

No, hunters would figure out a way. Too many of them volley spamming, just no.

Quote Originally Posted by M1kra
    Obviously its fixed otherwise they wouldn't use it in ICC?
    Just like Focused Attacks, Heroic Leap, Necrotic Strike, Radiance Aura, Green Fire for locks and Replenishing Rain are "fixed" and in ICC. All of which were skills that were considered at some point in Beta or PTR wrath

10+ Year Old Account

Nope, volley is fine the way it is. Dont need it to be changed at all.
    But would like to see something different for hunters aoe. Been too long spamming volley. I like the idea of fire explosive trap over to the mob and THEN spam volley. Its a change.
    "There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs." - George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords

If anything needs change it's the graphics cause the current one doesnt make much sense... the hunter stands there shooting invisible arrows straight ahead and somehow that turns into a rain of arrows coming down vertically from above.

that's how hunters roll 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Aoundril
    If anything needs change it's the graphics cause the current one doesnt make much sense... the hunter stands there shooting invisible arrows straight ahead and somehow that turns into a rain of arrows coming down vertically from above.
    Agreed. I think the hunter should pull out a gnomish radio and call in an air-strike... BROKEN ARROW! BROKEN ARROW!

Quote Originally Posted by Aoundril
    That's my point of wanting the other graphic that is used by the mobs in Frost Quarters in ICC :P

>DWARF USING GUN

>ARROW VOLLEY

>WUT

Quote Originally Posted by Bootyhunta
    >DWARF USING GUN

>ARROW VOLLEY

>WUT
    Could be fixed by removing guns from the game.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Koch
    Agreed. I think the hunter should pull out a gnomish radio and call in an air-strike... BROKEN ARROW! BROKEN ARROW!
    Wat about for the horde? IMO signal to the goblin aircraft hovering above with some cool hand signals!
    BTW love the idea, srsly, even though ino u were joking i can see this!
    "There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs." - George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords