DPS Rings from Ashen Verdict for Paladin

I created this topic for one question. I see many paladins from top gulids from my or other servers, who wear that ring - Ashen Band of Endless Vengeance ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=50402 ) That ring is wit agility. It is a secondary stat for meele dps ( or no? ). I wonder why they not use Ashen Band of Endless Might ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=52572 ).Second ring is with str (str is the most important stat for paladin). I ask what ring is better - with aggilty or with str. Better is more AP or more CRIT.

Deleted

Re: Trinket from Anschen Verdict for Paladin

Agi ring is better.

The amount of crit you gain from the agility outweighs the AP you get from the strength, Agi ring wins
    Signature.. Am I doing this right?

Misleading thread titles are misleading...
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonen
    Misleading thread titles are misleading...
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

10+ Year Old Account

The agility version of the ring is only slightly better (like 10dps) and in the end the strength version scales about the same once you factor in raid buffs & talents. There is also the fact that in a several months when they do the 4.0 patch before cataclysm the agility version will lose it's ap so in the end it really does not matter what version you get but if you get the agility version you will end up having to spend 200g to switch to the strength version so why not save the time & gold and do it now.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by zcks
    The agility version of the ring is only slightly better (like 10dps) and in the end the strength version scales about the same once you factor in raid buffs & talents. There is also the fact that in a several months when they do the 4.0 patch before cataclysm the agility version will lose it's ap so in the end it really does not matter what version you get but if you get the agility version you will end up having to spend 200g to switch to the strength version so why not save the time & gold and do it now.
    your like the biggest tool ever, OMG 200g OMG how hard is it to farm, and its about a a 40 dps difference with out buffs, so scale it and then think about how your doing 30 more dps over all whole raid, that ends up showing.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by zcks
    It is more than 10 dps better and that number is determined after buffs.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Thought it was a ring not trinket (?).....

Quote Originally Posted by Banan
    Thought it was a ring not trinket (?).....
    ^ This and agi ring is slightly better
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercrunchy View Post
    I play both factions and theres not much difference, we're all idiots

10+ Year Old Account

*points to sig*

thank god I'm Prot.
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    CRAAAAWLING IIIIIIN MYYYYY SKIIIIIIIIN