Greatness + Focused Aim or Hit Trinket

Hellow!
    Yesterday I was lucky to get my hands on DBW. Before that I used greatness + the hit trinket from emblem of triumphs. My problem is that I am 3,46% hit from cap. Mark of Supremacy puts me a bit(0,45%) above cap. Now since I got DBW I'm thinking about specing for the hit in Focused Aim and then use Greatness. The 3 points will be taken from Noxious Stings, and then I will take the point out of Wyvern Sting and put it as the last point in Master Tactician.

Now, will greatness be worth more than the 3% dmg and the AP pop on the hit trinket, or should I stay with the hit trinket and DBW?

My thoughts goes for greatness but wanted to hear what other hunters think. I know I will be a bit off the hit cap even with the talent. But I will get exalted with The Ashen Verdict tonight so I will get another 0,3% hit from a 10agi/hit gem. By that I will be at 7,84% hit. i could take another agi hit gem for the last hit if needed.

Armory link if someone is interested: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rider&cn=Lazez

Re: Greatness + Focused Aim or Hit Trinket

I tested it out and going 3/3 with Greatness is better according to the EJ spreadsheet . Although i'm not sure if the talents are correct, put a 10ag/hit in your gloves and a 20agil in the Ashen ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Wixer
    put a 10ag/hit in your gloves and a 20agil in the Ashen ring.
    Another agi/hit in my gloves, and why not put it in the ring insted? Then I will get the socket bonus too. And I have socket bonus in my gloves with a 20 agi gem.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaeske
    Another agi/hit in my gloves, and why not put it in the ring insted? Then I will get the socket bonus too. And I have socket bonus in my gloves with a 20 agi gem.
    You can do that too.

Greatness+3/3 FA, absolutely. That hit trinket is garbage and not worth the ilvl points it was printed with!

I'd suggest getting the trinket outta 10m + DBW...or if you're lucky enough get a DV + DBW.
    KING GAEAMANIA I OF KORGATH!

Definately go for speccing for the hit.

The stat increase that you are gettin from greatness trinket is far better than going with the hit trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by AvA-LaND
    I'd suggest getting the trinket outta 10m + DBW...or if you're lucky enough get a DV + DBW.
    If just I was so lucky

Will respec right away then

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Greatness+3/3 FA, absolutely. That hit trinket is garbage and not worth the ilvl points it was printed with!
    What he said, that trinket is an absolute piece of shite
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellevad View Post
    The polymorph turtle doesn't walk slower than the polymorph sheep. It's just a bit less likely to be hit on by a welshman