Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: List the possibilities of Smoke Bomb

Use smoke bomb, then use vanish. Vanish has been fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrllsbear
    Use smoke bomb, then use vanish. Vanish has been fixed!
    Nah man. Smoke Bomb would defo boot you from vanish and it will take them until the 4th exp pack to fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabuza View Post
    I would go outside but the sun is out there right now
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    Guys, we can autoshot while moving.

Whatever else they do, doesn't matter <3

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400
    Except for anyone in the cloud can target anyone else in the cloud. How fail can you get?
    Except you could for example throw it on the auctioneers in Orgrimmar so that they just cover them and since nobody can get up there besides shadowstep rogues...
    How fail at imagination can you get?

smoke bomb + enveloping shadows :O

smoke bomb + clos = we can (maybe) vanish.

vanish fix ftw
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Mith
    I think it will work like this:

When the rogue casts smoke bomb it will create an area giving everyone it a buff.
    Players without that buff will have 100% miss chance (+hit not having an effect on that) on targets with the buff, which means losing target would be redundant.
    which means all blizzard's talk about melee having to run inside the smoke bomb would be redundant.

Also in the 10 seconds that it's up, not going to be a huge issue -- maybe if no one bothers to go inside the smoke bomb, you can restealth

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by piin
    What are some of the more creative/fun/worthwhile uses of the new smoke bomb?

- Bomb on flags in AB so they have to run up on someone trying to flip the flag.

- Bomb on Drek/Van in AV? I can't imagine they'll let that go live, but if they do...

- Bomb on Siege vehicle sitting at a door pounding on it? If ranged can't nuke them down... wow

- Bomb on mage's expected poly (a quality ranged CC counter if used at the right time?)

- I also love the fact that warriors won't be able to charge me in a smoke bomb, and DKs wont' be able to DG me out.

A question as well

1. If a ranged already has me targeted and I use smoke bomb, will they be forced to drop target like a hunter's feign death or will it only prevent new targeting?
    These are AWESOME uses, and they're not OP either, at least in my opinion. I may actually want to roll a rogue now!

just for kicks, bomb a dungeon/raid boss :-*