Raid frames to show custom debuffs

I'm trying to find a raidframe that I can use to show custom (user defined) debuffs, specifically "Essence of the blood queen" and "Plague Sickness" (Prof hard mode).

I use Pitbull and have for years, I've read a lot of posts on DogTags which looks like it would do what I wanted but, if I'm not mistaken, is no longer supported.

My toons are a mage and hunter, I have tried grid which displays the defined debuffs perfectly but the range checker has been wretched seeming to halfway work half of the time (the reason for this I was told was because I had no healing spells...). If Grid worked it would be ok but I'd prefer to not have both a unitframe and a raid frame addon.

Does anyone know of something I could use for this or if there is a way to get Pitbull to display what I'm looking for? A displayed icon would be nice but text would suffice if as long as range checking works correctly. As of now on these 2 fights I bring up both grid and pitbull raid frames, which is kinda a bandaid fix and I'd like to get something permanent.

Thanks in advance for any hep.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Raid frames to show custom debuffs

Check out Vuhdo for a raid frame.

Try Vuhdo else think there is several oUF grid frames that can show custom debuffs.

Perfectraid would work for this also. With it, you can input any buff or debuff you want and it is usually much more compact than the other raid uis

Grid has an additional add on that does this i think its called Grid Raid Debuffs or something.

Additionally if you wanted you can setup any buff/debuffs you like in grid, then just set them to show up in the center icon and you should be set. I haven't played a healer in a few years and I still love grid

VuhDo is great for this purpose. Under the first tab (General) there is a section called Debuffs where you can go in and set the Debuff to change the color of the raid frame to whatever you like depending on the Debuff. I believe you may also be able to use icons, but I haven't tried that yet. It works great with Harvest Soul on Lich King since that target needs heals asap or they die.