10+ Year Old Account

EotS bug...anyone else have this happen?

Should have screenshotted it, but last night I was running the flag on my shaman and got to FR stood on top of the circle and the flag refused to cap. We had control of FR and...BE i think... but I removed ghost wolf form and even dropped the flag so another person could try and that failed too. Finally after dropping and picking it up a second time we capped and ended the game.

has this happened to anyone else?

Re: EotS bug...anyone else have this happen?

Ive had the same problem in WSG, tho it being standing on flagspot before your own flag has been returned. This is solved by staying away from the cap spot for several seconds, or move out, drop, retake. Tho its not a 100% bug from what Ive encountered.

Might be a lagg issue?

Have had it happen before. Insanely annoying when you get repeated screams at from the other players to FUCKING CAP IT YOU FCKING FAIL when I'm sitting there, running back and forth, sitting on it, leaving the area, running back, dropping it and picking it up, and it still refused to work.

this has happened quite a few times in a single EotS match. it is quite annoying really.. esp when half of the BG chat is going "CAP CAP CAPCAPCAPCAPC!!!11!111"

It happens all the time in EotS, not so much in WSG. Same problem with the power ups like regen, berserk etc... you run through it like 10 times but nothing happens.

Oh jesus, we were down 1570 - 1540ish and I couldn't cap it. Finally at 1596 - 1566 it capped. It was like my 4th EotS that day for the daily. I couldn't stand doing it again, such bad groups that day.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

you have to redo the cap from like the last 6-7 steps up to it. like eots for example i will rerun the distance from the top of the hill to the point of the flag cap. wsg i'll just do like halfway in the flag room flag to the entrance to the fr, and basically retrace those steps. happens a lot if i end up blinking into the cap.