Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Sorry, but I'm seriously quitting my hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdun
    Tell me why they would add that you can still be hit by melee if youre invisible?
    Because, you monkey, You're not completely invisible. This is from a blue post on, I believe, page 6 of the Hunter Preview comments section:

"It is *not* stealth. Your enemies will never wonder where you are. We're trying to use the new Cataclysm water effect to put a shimmering PREDATORy visual on you. It's protection from ranged attacks and it gives you some combat bonuses, but it's not like Shadowmeld or rogue / druid stealth where players can't find you."

Basically, you become the Predator, and you sit in the Lumbermill waiting for someone to arrive to cap your flag, then Cobrashot that bitch and send your pet in to finish him off.

Alternatively, if you can use it in combat, camo and then run like a bitch. Fun spell is fun.

While this falls under the definition of 'QQ', I will have to agree that I too thought the Hunter Cataclysm-Preview did not sound exciting in the very least.

Then again, we haven't even seen half of the classes yet, so I wouldn't start comparing them already.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdun
    So I'm giving my opinion on the changes and 80% of the posters has to act like a retard? God, what has this site turned into..
    What were you expecting to receive when you made this thread?

Deleted

Locked.

Criticism is fine, just make sure it's constructive. You'll see a steep decline in the amount of trolls infesting your thread when you try it.