Deleted

Thanks for calling me a retard (and its not sarcasm!)

[MMOChamp is slowly updating today, and bugging as well, my topic just didnt show up at all, so sorry if this seems to be a doublepost after all :/]

I made a retarded post QQing about the Hunter changes, and everyone called me a retard, so I looked back and realized that (especially with Blizz saying running out of focus wont happen much) focus might actually still be fun after all (still dont like the new skills tho!), so thanks for saving me from quitting forever with my hunter D:

Deleted

Re: Thanks for calling me a retard (and its not sarcasm!)

lolretard.

On-topic. Keyword is: Beta.
    Beta.
    Beta.
    Beta.
    Beta.

Have I said it enough?

Well, after making this QQ post. I don't think I care for anything you have to say now.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Deathflame
    lolretard.

On-topic. Keyword is: Beta.
    Beta.
    Beta.
    Beta.
    Beta.

Have I said it enough?
    I fail to see the reason why you would troll me just because I thank the community?

Well, after making this QQ post. I don't think I care for anything you have to say now.
    Did you even read my post..? I'm not QQing here.

Deleted

Oh, I'm not trolling.
    I'm merely expressing my opinion over this thread. Seeing as you've obviously already come to your senses, maybe I don't need to write beta a million times until you get it but still, posts to thank the community that rudely set your path straight after failure really aren't needed. Topics are deleted for a reason.