Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Frost trinket yes or no?

Quote Originally Posted by Toas
    I don't know why you think the t10 legs are terrible. Sure, they're not optimal, but they're far from terrible. My 264 t10 legs are only about 50 dps behind Leggings of the Northern Lights for me.
    Haste is over budgeted, I'm sure you used Femaledwarf. So it's more than 50 dps behind Leggings.

Quote Originally Posted by Naumu
    Because the T10 pants are garbage for MM, and what's with the Shifting Dreadstone? Nightmare Tear > SD. You also have the T9 chest which is bad.....Getting Chest/Shoulder T10 and Helm/Pants T9 will be a much bigger upgrade for you.
    He's on his 3rd alt pugging icc25. The difference between 264 t10 legs and other options is not that big that it warrants the 264 legs being called "terrible" and "garbage". Just because they're not BiS doesn't mean they're terrible. Also, depending on how your gear options fall, t9 chest isn't bad either. If you can use the hit rating on the t9 chest, it's a rather good item.

Haste is over budgeted, I'm sure you used Femaledwarf. So it's more than 50 dps behind Leggings.
    I used Shandara's spreadsheet, to be technical, yes. I kinda found it funny that you called haste overbudgeted when we're talking about haste vs ArP. If anything is overbudgeted, it's ArP, since the value of ArP drastically decreases with movement, which the spreadsheet doesn't account for.

Quote Originally Posted by Toas
    He's on his 3rd alt pugging icc25. The difference between 264 t10 legs and other options is not that big that it warrants the 264 legs being called "terrible" and "garbage". Just because they're not BiS doesn't mean they're terrible. Also, depending on how your gear options fall, t9 chest isn't bad either. If you can use the hit rating on the t9 chest, it's a rather good item.
    I call them garbage because they are just that, garbage. Look at ANY decent MM Hunter who isn't eBay'd, and I can bet you they will not be wearing T10 Pants ever. I'm not sure how they are for Surv, they could probably be terrible for Surv too. I would never take the pants over T9 though, especially seeing how ridiculously easy the 245's are to get.

femaledwarf.com says Herkumi War Token is more dps with 60%+ armor pen because of autoshots. so no haste is not useless guys.
    another thing ive noticed is if i jus gem to about 900ArP the dps is way higher then if i gem all agility( or atleast is what femaledwarf.com says) while using Herkumi War Token. so i dont advice to gem all armor pen and get it up as gear come but you guys can definately try it out sometime and see the results.

I call them garbage because they are just that, garbage. Look at ANY decent MM Hunter who isn't eBay'd, and I can bet you they will not be wearing T10 Pants ever. I'm not sure how they are for Surv, they could probably be terrible for Surv too. I would never take the pants over T9 though, especially seeing how ridiculously easy the 245's are to get.
    Damn guess I EBay'd my character since I'm using the highest dps legs that I have. Using 245 t9 legs is a dps downgrade for me. Using an inferior item when I have a better one is garbage in my book, not the other way around.