Problem with wow errors.

Hi guys.i got one problem... and that problem is wow errors... i rly dont know why i getting them but there are days i dont get any wow error and there are days i get wow error like one every three minutes... doesnt matter if iam in dalaran or arena or somewhere else when i start to getting them it stop like after 7 wow errors... the greatest is when you getting it in middle of arena like me 3 times in a row... i dont have the copy of wow error atm but it writes somethink like: memory couldnt be read XXXFFA0AF5DFA ... or somethink like this...and i dont think its because of PC because i have: AMD Phenom 8650 Triple-Core Procesor 2,30GHz Ram:4,00GB ; Windovs Vista 64bit...and i tried to delete all addons and WTF folder and nothink changed... so i just wanna ask if someone got this problem and if there exist any solutions... Thx Goodbye.

Re: Problem with wow errors.

Reinstall game, preferably on different drive/partition. If it doesn't help, best guess is memory errors. Either RAM sticks are broken/not having good contact, or the hard disc where windows swap is located is broken.

The reason for error codes is to make troubleshooting as easy as possible. If you cba to write the exact error codes, nobody cba to give you proper answers either.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

the wow error write this

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
    Program: C:\Karol\WoW\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
    Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0023:0480C7CB

The instruction at "0x0480C7CB" referenced memory at "0x4A31CC5C".
    The memory could not be "read".

WoWBuild: 11723
    Settings:
    SET locale "enGB"
    SET portal "eu"
    SET realmList "eu.logon.worldofwarcraft.com"
    SET patchlist "eu.version.worldofwarcraft.com"
    SET coresDetected "3"
    SET hwDetect "0"
    SET gxRefresh "60"
    SET gxMultisampleQuality "0.000000"
    SET gxFixLag "0"
    SET videoOptionsVersion "3"
    SET movie "0"
    SET Gamma "1.000000"
    SET readTOS "1"
    SET readEULA "1"
    SET readTerminationWithoutNotice "1"
    SET showToolsUI "1"
    SET Sound_OutputDriverName "System Default"
    SET Sound_MusicVolume "0.60000002384186"
    SET Sound_AmbienceVolume "0.40000000596046"
    SET farclip "1167"
    SET specular "1"
    SET projectedTextures "1"
    SET gxResolution "1680x1050"
    SET mouseSpeed "0.80000001192093"
    SET accounttype "LK"
    SET VoiceActivationSensitivity "0.39999997615814"
    SET ChatMusicVolume "0.29999998211861"
    SET ChatSoundVolume "0.39999997615814"
    SET ChatAmbienceVolume "0.29999998211861"
    SET gameTip "39"
    SET Sound_SFXVolume "0.30000001192093"
    SET Sound_MasterVolume "0.40000000596046"
    SET readScanning "-1"
    SET readContest "-1"
    SET installType "Retail"
    SET particleDensity "0.5"
    SET groundEffectDist "120"
    SET environmentDetail "1.25"
    SET extShadowQuality "2"
    SET realmName "Zenedar"
    SET gxMultisample "4"
    SET componentTextureLevel "9"
    SET groundEffectDensity "48"
    SET weatherDensity "1"
    SET checkAddonVersion "0"
    SET lastCharacterIndex "6"
    SET Sound_EnableAllSound "0"

... and the ton of another thingies like this but cant copy all it will be like 3 pages..

Quote Originally Posted by MrM3tod
    ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
    There are soon whole books written about WoW error #132 in various forums. It's the generic message that game couldn't find the files, or the files were broken. Still 99% sure it's some kind of memory error, but it's up to you to troubleshoot if it's faulty ram sticks, windows swap or broken game installation. If you google for it, some posts even indicate this can be caused by overclocking (tweaking ram voltages or timings) which can indeed cause memory errors.

Also this might sound like a cruel joke, but the very first thing you should try is totally clean instalation of the game, with no addons or any custom settings either. Deleting cache, wtf and interface folders will fix this error most of the time but not always. Remember you can back up stuff before doing clean install or deleting anything, no point doing it blindly.

edit:

Most of the time problem is corrupted cache, and deleting cache folder will clear out this error. It's also totally safe to delete it when WoW is not running, and will not touch any of your custom UI work.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Ok man thanks for advices... I try to do somethink with that as you said... Goodbye.