Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Bringing back Holy Strike?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    Our mastery increases the amount of Holy damage we deal, I.E. increases everything on Live except for CS, DS, and White hits (which is affected by our first mastery of +Melee damage)
    that would make more sense. but il wait and see untill beta is going on.

This topic was ressed from back before the Pally Preview, to after it, when the idea is useless since we know Crusader Strike is Level one.

Why is it still here anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Copain
    This topic was ressed from back before the Pally Preview, to after it, when the idea is useless since we know Crusader Strike is Level one.

Why is it still here anyway?
    Because Holy strike could replace Crusader Strike as the 41 Ret talent? That and because it acts as an anchor for any other CS debates for tanking/dps/leveling :P

i'm still interested if they are going to change crusader poke damage, because if prot doesnt have anything to make it worth while. ATM i'd bet crusader strike is less tps than con. the more i think about it i kinda expect cs to become a 6 second cd and holy strike to be our 41, not share a cd, and be 4 or 6 sec cd too.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    i'm still interested if they are going to change crusader poke damage, because if prot doesnt have anything to make it worth while. ATM i'd bet crusader strike is less tps than con. the more i think about it i kinda expect cs to become a 6 second cd and holy strike to be our 41, not share a cd, and be 4 or 6 sec cd too.
    They can easily add talents to prop up crusader strike for Prot. Say, somewhere deep in the prot tree: When you use a one handed weapon, your crusader strike deals holy damage and does 200% (or whatever) weapon damage. There, now it works with RF and gets a damage buff for one handed weapons.

Likewise, the 41 point talent for ret could be anything. It might be a new strike. It might add something to Crusader Strike that anchors an updated rotation.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.