Thread: Haste or Agi.

Haste or Agi.

22agi or 23haste on cloak. what's best?

Re: Haste or Agi.

Quote Originally Posted by Whurring
    22agi or 23haste on cloak. what's best?

Depends on your gear level. If you're decently far into icc, meaning you've got your 2 or 4 piece set bonus, I'd vote haste over agi.
    “Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.”
    Please check out My Mixes

It really depends though, what class you play (aka how important haste is) and how much haste you have from gear etc..

Cause for lets say a fury warrior the Agi is kinda superior to the haste one untill you have like imba amounts of crit. Cause most if not all BiS plate doesnt contain Haste, this 23 haste has not much meaning, while the agi makes you crit more and even gives (very very) little AP.

Quote Originally Posted by milcky
    It really depends though, what class you play (aka how important haste is) and how much haste you have from gear etc..

Cause for lets say a fury warrior the Agi is kinda superior to the haste one untill you have like imba amounts of crit. Cause most if not all BiS plate doesnt contain Haste, this 23 haste has not much meaning, while the agi makes you crit more and even gives (very very) little AP.
    First, a guy posting in Paladin forums is most likely a Paladin.

Then, 23 haste is 23 haste. Wether you have 50 or 900.

Finally, Agi give no AP to warriors.

As to the OP, Scorpid's answer is correct. In order to know, I recommend you use Rawr, input yor gear setup (don't forget talents and buffs) and try both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

As a general rule once you get 4pc go haste unless you are an enginer, than go 23 agi.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Asgard

Finally, Agi give no AP to warriors.

agi=armor
    armor=ap
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Quote Originally Posted by smartAXE
    agi=armor
    armor=ap
    Like what 1 AP per 18agi or so ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

15+ Year Old Account

As a general rule, as Nikoll said, run 22 agility until you get your 2pc T10 and grab 23 haste (since the extra haste means more DS procs).

Also as Nikoll said, use 23 agility if you are an engineer, because per point agility is sightly ahead of haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    As a general rule, as Nikoll said, run 22 agility until you get your 2pc T10 and grab 23 haste (since the extra haste means more DS procs).

Also as Nikoll said, use 23 agility if you are an engineer, because per point agility is sightly ahead of haste.
    Plus Id never give up my parachute. XD

[qoute]Then, 23 haste is 23 haste. Wether you have 50 or 900.[/quote]Wrong. If you have 50 haste, enchanting 23 haste will have a larger effect than enchanting it when you already have 900.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Revved
    [qoute]Then, 23 haste is 23 haste. Wether you have 50 or 900.Wrong. If you have 50 haste, enchanting 23 haste will have a larger effect than enchanting it when you already have 900.
    no wrong again haste increases by the same amount all the way but what most people dont realise is that it doesnt directly make your attak timer shorter what it does is increase the amount of attaks you do over time since my knowledge of the english language is a bit lacking to explain this properly i will link the explanation on wowwiki.
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Haste scroll down to the 1.12 info the short version is that a certain number of haste will always give the same increase in attaks over a certain period of time.
    so the guy you quoted was right.

10+ Year Old Account

If there is anything to remember on mmochamp it is to trust ronark cause he knows wtf he is talking about!

Also something that was not mentioned agility will = better aoe dps then the haste until you have the 2 piece t10 but the haste = better single target dps. In the end though the difference is not much only a couple of points & if you do any pvp the agility is always a better bet cause it will help your crit rating which we suffer a big loss on due to enemy resilience.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Deleted

Your still wrong though mate no matter how little AP it is, so stfu nextime

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

I don't think paladins have a talents that converts armor into AP or Str like warrior's and dk's do.

More like 90 Agi/AP, still pretty negligible but that's not why Warriors prefer the Agi enchant to the Haste one.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight
    More like 90 Agi/AP, still pretty negligible but that's not why Warriors prefer the Agi enchant to the Haste one.
    At 3 AP per 108 armor wouldn't the conversion rate be:

108 armor per 11 agi
    11/3 = 3.66

1 AP per 3.66 agi for warriors?

This is without considering raid buffs. Paladins generally have better stat conversion then other plate classes for agi.

Quote Originally Posted by milcky

I've noticed quite a trend lately here..

Why do people believe that agi gives AP to palas and warriors? (Minus the fact of the Armor=AP talent for warriors, but even then, it's so negligible that it's not even worth stacking it..)

Even to Hunters,rogues,shammys, it gives you roughly 1 AP per 1 Agi.. so, even in that sense, it's not (very,very) little ap.

I guess I've really just seen alot of palas in /2 talking about how you get 1 ap per agi.. and makes me /facepalm

idk.. my entire post here was kinda redundant after looking back at other posts.
    Prot Pally:Avido-http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...radin&cn=Avido
    MM Hunter:Avida-http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...radin&cn=Avida
    Resto Shaman:Prymoria-http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...in&cn=Prymoria
    Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist
    [size=11pt]IT'S LIGHT RED. LIGHT RED SPARKLE ARMOR.[/size]