Saurfang and Garrosh dead, the horde will be no more in cata

We were tired of horde whining about they don't want garrosh as leader and all, so we decide well lets just kill him then. and we did
    http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9...1010032032.jpg

and saurfang felt like following us, so we let him kill people in valiance keep, like the long line in recruits
    http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/1...1010032242.jpg

and then we felt like letting saurfang kill the commander and prince valanar in disguise, untill he finally died himself.
    http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/5...1010032824.jpg

Re: Saurfang and Garrosh dead, the horde will be no more in cata

One word

Respawns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

That wasn't particularly funny.

Saurfang isn't dead, only his son is.
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

impressive, i must say. that must've required some skills, keeping saurfang under control while burning down garrosh.

did he still have the "bull rush" ability that charges and beats up thrall during the duel in orgrimmar? same with saurfang's "everytime you crit me, i cleave your face, instantly for 12k" ability. i would think those would get in the way....
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

@ Powerogue - I love your sig.

@ OP - The horde will have to have revenge... for Saurfang. I'll cheer you on every single time you kill Garrosh.
    War doesn't decide who's right, It decides who's left.
    FOR PONY!!!

Nice one on killing Garrosh, Saurfang isnt dead though he's just sleeping for the first time since he was born and created the titans
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity
    Tanks and healers are like women, they subsist on compliments and praise.

Quote Originally Posted by Badge
    Nice one on killing Garrosh, Saurfang isnt dead though he's just sleeping for the first time since he was born and created the titans

Click sig for armory!

Garrosh didn't have an decent abilities... all he seemed to do was hit me with nothing but melee swings (I'm the bear - EU - Earthen Ring - Suzuran).

Saurfang on the other hand had his "Cirt me, I cleave you" though i didnt see it cleaving for more than 5-8k... probably due to my armor *shrug* but he does have his ultimate whirlwind ability that lasted about 6 seconds... and yes that whirlwind did kill 8/10's of the recruits in one shot (Count them next time your in Valiance keep).

How ever one shot worthy of Wowbash - after the recruits died, the recruitment officer speaks "Next Please!"

Other than that. he does a fear every 30-45seconds, kiting him from Warsong to Valiance with that was a pain.. Oh and his charge stun, but yeah... That's it

Saurfang hugs the Earth, because he is ressurecting Northrend before Cataclysm arrives.