Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Herald of the Titans ElAmigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Orange Park, Fl
    Posts
    2,930

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    yeah that does blow, sucks that a lot of them quit because of it but man hopefully blizz will fix the problem.....if there really was one
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

  2. #22

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPaladin
    Interesting. Well if it is true that sucks, and you'd hope Blizzard would do more than just apologize.
    There's nothing they can or will do about it.

    Something glitch out? They'll try and see if there is a problem and fix it. Chance are good it won't happen again. If a guild is the caliber that can do H. LK then they shouldn't have any problems repeating the feat.

    They're certainly not going to award an achievement or loot for it. They won't even give you another attempt. Besides, there's always the chance that it was something Exodus did that caused the glitch.

    If they even got him down to 10%.
    "Let's get one thing straight. This is not a cheerocracy. I am the cheertator here. I make the cheercisions, and I will deal with the cheeronsequences. Now, if there are no more cheeruptions, we can cheertinue. Thank you."

  3. #23

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeina
    Right. Why do you care what other people are doing in the game? Shouldn't you be more concerned about what YOU'RE doing in the game.

    because i quit the game 6 months ago but enjoy the game's community? because its not all about me? maybe you just feel that whatever people do doesnt matter as long as it doesnt effect you? maybe you cant be worried that the bug will ever effects you since you will never kill it?

    Accession 8/8 US 5th, world 22nd (25man) recruiting for all classes for MoP!!

  4. #24
    Legendary! Garots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    6,418

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by Kênny
    Oh how I love this time of year for raiding.
    Ohh the raiding inside is frightful, but the drama is sure delightful, weather they quit or stay, let them raid let them raid let them raid!

  5. #25

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Have seen the LK despawn like that once before. Basically, he starts casting Fury of Frostmourne, but the entire raid is dead before he finishes the cast. Boom, he despawns. The kill isn't robbed from you, you wipe, because nobody could survive for 2 more seconds. Sad, but there have been 0.01% wipes before, it's not that different really.

    Heroic Recruitment -- Hersh's multi-PoV kill vids. -- Raids & Dungeons & Hunter kitty
    no one huntars like gaston

  6. #26

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeina
    There's nothing they can or will do about it.

    Something glitch out? They'll try and see if there is a problem and fix it. Chance are good it won't happen again. If a guild is the caliber that can do H. LK then they shouldn't have any problems repeating the feat.

    They're certainly not going to award an achievement or loot for it. They won't even give you another attempt. Besides, there's always the chance that it was something Exodus did that caused the glitch.

    If they even got him down to 10%.
    So the creators of a game who have the ability to change any variable inside the game "have nothing they can do about it" perhaps nothing they WILL do about it however saying they cannot do anything is terribly shortsighted and ignorant.

  7. #27

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric
    So the creators of a game who have the ability to change any variable inside the game "have nothing they can do about it" perhaps nothing they WILL do about it however saying they cannot do anything is terribly shortsighted and ignorant.
    If there's a glitch, they can fix it. But there is nothing that can be done for Exodus on this one occasion. The in-game support staff is very limited on what they can do. They're not going to say "Oh, you've encountered a bug. Let me spawn a Lich King corpse for you to loot and here's some achievements for you." They are not going to reset the mechanic to give them one more shot.

    Like I said, if they did actually get him down to the breaking point, then they can do it again.

    As it stands, I haven't seen any screenshots of the event occurring. Maybe they all died right before and the dots ticked him down to the breaking point. Sucks for them, but they have to do it over again. Blizzard is NOT going to cut them any slack or grant them any favors just because they're a top 10 raiding guild.

    If they feel they're entitled to this because of who they are? Fine. Let them ragequit for 2 weeks then come back after another US guild has already claimed the World First. Then they can open up the QQ train like after they got the Yogg + 0 taken away.
    "Let's get one thing straight. This is not a cheerocracy. I am the cheertator here. I make the cheercisions, and I will deal with the cheeronsequences. Now, if there are no more cheeruptions, we can cheertinue. Thank you."

  8. #28

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    interesting but anyhow it is normal..wat other seniors thinking about it?

  9. #29

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Exodus isn't exactly fameous for telling the truth though. Just saying,

  10. #30

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    What happened to Kaywarrior. He was the old GM now he isnt even on the server there is a 57 warrior in Exodus with the name and Shibou is now the GM.



    Speculation GO GO GO.

  11. #31

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by Tholyn
    What happened to Kaywarrior. He was the old GM now he isnt even on the server there is a 57 warrior in Exodus with the name and Shibou is now the GM.



    Speculation GO GO GO.
    Pretty certain he sold his account on ebay for megamoney or something.

  12. #32

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by Tholyn
    What happened to Kaywarrior. He was the old GM now he isnt even on the server there is a 57 warrior in Exodus with the name and Shibou is now the GM.



    Speculation GO GO GO.
    Shibou has always been the guild leader of exodus and kaywarrior quit

  13. #33

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakeshi
    Exodus isn't exactly fameous for telling the truth though. Just saying,
    Really? Becuase im pretty sure THEY posted their video on the 0 lights bug kill, and even in the video they themselves said they are prob gona get banned for it. Where durring that entire fight did they lie about what they did.

  14. #34

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by zeta333
    Really? Becuase im pretty sure THEY posted their video on the 0 lights bug kill, and even in the video they themselves said they are prob gona get banned for it. Where durring that entire fight did they lie about what they did.
    yes, they posted that video after speculation of exploit, they claimed it to be a legit world first kill, until they got banned, then they posted the video... they lied, and we all remember it

  15. #35
    Scarab Lord Kaneiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Iowa, United States
    Posts
    4,347

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by zeta333
    Really? Becuase im pretty sure THEY posted their video on the 0 lights bug kill, and even in the video they themselves said they are prob gona get banned for it. Where durring that entire fight did they lie about what they did.
    Haha, ahaha.

    Prior to the point where it was discovered to be an exploit, they had absolutely NO mention of it. When people found out, the GM (I think) had a meltdown. Saying Ensidia and the entirety of EU are faggots, only the US matters, etc. Absolutely nothing about what they did before OR after being found out was mature or good.

    But, I digress. This has nothing to do with the current thread and from what I can tell, they've shaped up quite a lot. So, they're angry about having a LK25HC go awry. You would be, too.
    Hey, remember when I dropped my keys and you thought the phone was ringing?

  16. #36

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac
    Haha, ahaha.

    Prior to the point where it was discovered to be an exploit, they had absolutely NO mention of it. When people found out, the GM (I think) had a meltdown. Saying Ensidia and the entirety of EU are faggots, only the US matters, etc. Absolutely nothing about what they did before OR after being found out was mature or good.

    But, I digress. This has nothing to do with the current thread and from what I can tell, they've shaped up quite a lot. So, they're angry about having a LK25HC go awry. You would be, too.
    TBH it was kindov a double standard letting Ensidia or their previous guilds get away with all that they did in the past cough flowerpower cough, even before wrath. And one guild does somthing wrong and ZOMG THEY BE CHEATERS.

  17. #37

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by Starcaller Xeros
    Pretty certain he sold his account on ebay for megamoney or something.
    yeah he prolly did, but yeah...still no lich king video ever from ensidia. gah and you know since they are a world first guild, they fraps'd their lol exploit attempts.

  18. #38

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Fraps or it did not happen...

  19. #39

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Quote Originally Posted by zeta333
    TBH it was kindov a double standard letting Ensidia or their previous guilds get away with all that they did in the past cough flowerpower cough, even before wrath. And one guild does somthing wrong and ZOMG THEY BE CHEATERS.
    did flowerpower remove an aspect of the hodir fight away? no it didn't flowerpower "smart use of game mechanics" required more coordination then just burning hodir with the impossible timer

    and before you say i'm an ensidia fan boy, i am fully aware of other things they have done, and many things i dont agree with them on, but flowerpower was smart use of game mechanics, like warlock portals on LK, or killing 1 vampire on BQL v1, it was not game breaking, but i believe evade-bugging the hard part of YS0, the guardians is game breaking

    that being said... this is not about exodus YS0 "world first" kill, this is about the possible LK25hc that got stolen away by a glitch, so lets not argue about YS0 ? :3

  20. #40

    Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

    Oh hi, whats goin on in here? I registered on here to let everyone know that yes, in fact, Exodus is spending the bulk of our efforts into finding that Pesky Diablo Clone on USEast. ^_^


    Oh and Yalp *who is now Halp* def isnt Kay

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •