Resto PvP in 4.0?

Sooo no tree form unless we whack a cooldown..does this mean that when we are going to be walking around in just our bare leather and being as squishy as a marshmallow?? and can be sheeped??? I'm off to emo in a corner...

Re: Resto PvP in 4.0?

leather armor is going to have a higher armor value and more stamina for one. Two, resto is going to be changed to be competent without tree of life, with TOL being more of a temporary awesome-mode like Meta. Three, come on, with travel form and such resto is an insanely good healing class for pvp, any reductions in survivability are probably going to make the class more balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebila
    and can be sheeped???
    You know that you can break sheeps by shapeshifting, don't you?

Wasn't this how restos played in tbc?
    Cowform most of the time, ToL when stronger hots were needed?

Quote Originally Posted by Zebila
    Sooo no tree form unless we whack a cooldown..does this mean that when we are going to be walking around in just our bare leather and being as squishy as a marshmallow?? and can be sheeped??? I'm off to emo in a corner...

Spoiled tree is spoiled... You didnt play before treeform came?

Deleted

This thread is just stupid.. I assume you didn't play before Wrath talents, where treeform gave a 50 % movement reduction... And druids did very well in arena, during tbc

Quote Originally Posted by Dethric
    Wasn't this how restos played in tbc?
    Cowform most of the time, ToL when stronger hots were needed?
    resto pvp didnt even have ToL in talents if i recall correctly...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Rikkuu
    resto pvp didnt even have ToL in talents if i recall correctly...
    ^this

tbh the real victim here is tree slap pvpers.
    atm the representation above 2k is lower than any other spec
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

The change is kind of meh for PVE, but for PVP is actually /very/ good.

In arenas, (2s at least) I generally spend about 60% of my time out of form anyway, between moonfires, insect swarms, faerie fire, and of course cyclones. When I want to heal with the increased spell power and effectiveness, it's just another GCD going into form. Now, it's all in the same form, so you're much more like a priest. Squishy? Provided they don't change it (which they probably will), you get >10000 armor with Imp Barkskin in caster form.

PLUS, we get a healing cooldown. When you're going against a beast cleave team and they pop hero, you can pop Tree of Life and heal through it a bit more effectively.

I approve of this change for PVP.

With all Hots going to Scale with Crit and Haste will you really need the extra armor from ToL?

Do you not think it will be an improvement?

(I Dont have a resto druid I use for pvp so i may just be pissing in the wind with the idea)
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)