Thread: A7X Album

A7X Album

Anyone know when the new Avenged Sevenfold album is projected to come out. I know it got pushed back since The Rev died RIP

Re: A7X Album

No clue but i'm still anticipating a new Linkin Park Album, hoping they go back to their old stuff.

[i]A quick death...like the one you gave me? No. You're going to suffer as I did. Thanks to my arrow, you can't even run. Give my regards to hell, you son of a bitch.
    -Sylvanas Windrunner

I believe it's meant to be out around July or so, though I may be getting confused with other new albums, there's a lot this year. A7x, Bullet, Linkin Park etc.

Deleted

I think they got Mike Portnoy to do the studio drumming for now, so I can't see anything holding them back at the moment. Not a huge fan of A7X, purely because of the vocalist. But I do applaud the talent of guitarists, and the late Rev. Replace the vocalist/vocal style and I can see a band I could easily become a fan of!

They said that the album is done now.( Saw it around facebook ) Still dont know when its coming out. Looking forward to listen to their new songs with Mike Portnoy Drumming, RiP TheRev :/