Does any other Unholy DK feel Neglected?

Fair enough Tanks needed a dedicated tanking tree GG blood and frost is being changed for haste and spell power oriented attacks but does anyone (Unholy DKs) feel we'v been neglected slightly and Blizzard are trying to shoo us off into the battlegrounds to not see the light of a boss again until we agree to hold a toothpick in each hand and spray blue Jizz over the target (Frost 2 handers aswell, there is some kind of conspiracy among us)

Re: Does any other Unholy DK feel Neglected?

Quote Originally Posted by grindcore
    spray blue Jizz
    ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Howling blast!

Well... Last time I checked Ebon Plague is still useful

So... There's that
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

wait for ur new tree to come out to make assumptions

Quote Originally Posted by romant
    wait for ur new tree to come out to make assumptions
    Aye, it's just the uncertainty about it, I'm sure(hope) i'm being paranoid but if they feel like making Unholy DKs abit more little warriors with the new rune system, bleed/disease and slow hits like a truck then bring on the changes but my ghoul HammerGobbler will not be amused to only show his face to ally in Cata (Yes i am horde)

As far as I'm aware, unholy may not win fights like Festergut or Saurfang but is still very strong in movement fights (I.E. pretty much everything else).

EDIT: They're also making 2h frost viable so the idiots partaking in the blood/unholy dps blood feud (not pun intended) can still 2h.

as far as i can see from the announcements that have been made so far...they'll be increasing the disease damage for unholy DK's so its not like we're being neglected imo. stronger diseases = faster deaths = win ;D

10+ Year Old Account

I'm a proud Blood Tank, always been. I cannot actually see any down-parts in the preview for Unholy DKs. I think it's wonderful that we get a tanking tree, instead of using all 3 trees. Frosty and Bloody is THE tanking trees at this very moment, so why did they deciede that Blood was going to be "the" tanking tree? 'Cuz of the selfhealing. Do you see any Frost or Unholy Death Knights healing themself? No? Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë
    I'm a proud Blood Tank, always been. I cannot actually see any down-parts in the preview for Unholy DKs. I think it's wonderful that we get a tanking tree, instead of using all 3 trees. Frosty and Bloody is THE tanking trees at this very moment, so why did they deciede that Blood was going to be "the" tanking tree? 'Cuz of the selfhealing. Do you see any Frost or Unholy Death Knights healing themself? No? Correct.

well I play a Tank DK i have played one from the start of Wolk I have played every spec but unholy DPS and as a tank i find it has less to do with your spec and more to do with how you play. Right now i am unholy tanking i have found that i am just as good and live for the same amount of time (if you know what you are doing) as any spec now with the "no self healing" i use DS as unholy i have found that SS is not worth it as a tank. Now i am tanking ICC 25 and i don't know about you guys but i can pull off any of our tanks (who at this time out gear me[Pally and warrior]) As i said its more about playing your cooldowns when you need them but maybe that's how i play *shrug*

My perfectly good thread has been trolled by a moron QQ

I don't know about that....

Dark Simulacrum, and Outbreak seems to benefit Unholy a lot.

Outbreak puts 3 diseases on target... (If unholy still has EP)
    With a bonus of disease dmg, this is strong.

Since Unholy increases the AP of spells (via impurity 5/5 if that's still there), Dark Simulacrum seems strong as well. Plus extra spell crit from Mastery? I think Unholy dps is strong.

I can't say the same for Frost dps or blood tanking. Outbreak just seems to make it so rotation doesn't need to be as tight, rather then a dps increase.

Unless bosses gets heals, Necrotic Strike seems like filler attack in PvE. Wonder if it'll stack?

turn undead
    target self
    cast death coil +

or you could just you know sac your ghoul

Quote Originally Posted by Tangier
    "Outbreak just seems to make it so rotation doesn't need to be as tight, rather then a dps increase."
    Outbreak is on a 1 min CD so it wont make our rotation more tight, cause i dont think we will have 1 min rotations......duh! :P but it is a useful tool to have all around it saves us 1 Global Cd ever min. On top of that unholy may lose bone shield which was a really nice tool for survivability and dps output, which it was said it may get moved to the blood tanking tree. So hopefully they up our diseases enough to compensate for this or like someone previously said Dark simulacrum be more beneficial to unholy.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

just L2P, ull do great in raids.

when i readed ur post i felt like if u know what blizz will do with dk 100%. they are not done and even if it seems nerfs u cant know until u try........go and QQ some where else

I don't feel neglected at all... I feel like Blizzard is finally making our class like all the others... Now people who are clueless won't QQ about every aspect of the DK... We will have 3 balanced trees, not 3 DPS 2 tank, and a not so good tank tree...

Just imo.

You really shouldn't mind much atm, the trees will get changed extremely. Removing the tank talents like Bone Shield will give place for new dps talents for example. Very curious about the first plan of the talents to appear on the beta atm, will unravel a lot of secrets.

I'm also radiating happiness now that they're trying to make 2h frost viable again, hopefully viable in pvp again aswell. Been my second favorite spec ever since wotlk launched, with 0/32/39 being first but we'll never see that one back again. At least it felt great to have frost strike hit for a lot and as frost I always feel kind of annoyed when I see obliterate crit for so much more than frost strike, without frost strike even having a secondary effect ever since the dodge/parry/block avoiding was removed.

"Scars remind us where we've been. They don't need to dictate our future."