Duno if you will see this thread like qq or whatever but good ol pvp classes like mage rogue war druid(resto in this meaning more i think as there are no many cats) all those are getting the pvp skills like gas bomb, hush wounds, some mushroom and some wall of fog.
Why? Why shaman is getting new healing wave at lvl 4 and new imba skill for leveling at some other low levels, and it s presented in here like omg new skills(and there is good thred about why is spiritwalker grace is not so good in pvp). Why spriest getting some mindspike only, and i imagine disci to use "mega super cool" life grip only to pull rogue into his gas cloud. Hunter's camouflage used to be stealth long ago (which is understanable as we know that hunters are using some shit for animals not to spot them) and now it s stupid , i didnt have problems against mages and now there wont be problems at all etc.
I forgot to mention dks but i dont care on those)))
Also I know that everything can change and that probably isnt all new skills etc. but if blizzard couldnt balance news which they are feeding theirs funs with like pvp and pve skill for every class and so on, how they ll balance the game, or it will be a year of one class again and in last season less or more balanced game. I m PvE player but this bothers me.
It just looks like they just invented (theft, took) skills from other games or from wow forums which players were suggesting in last minute before posting.

I think they'll give some op shit to palas also :P but that is in future. Bet some raging mages will post "u noob" comment here now.