Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Did i ninja this offhand...?

ok so i was doing random Heroics and after the lich king run http://www.wowhead.com/item=50309 drops and i was just wondering did i ninja it because its a huge upgrade for me from http://www.wowhead.com/item=37889#. wich i had... sure enough a Warlock in my grp went on and on that i was a ninja nad then said i was just taking it because of the higher GS i was getting from it... my mana regen is no problem, even though im a holy priest, i have 688 regen out of combat, and half of that in combat and the trinket from Toc 5 heroic, the int and chance to regen 1500 when casting helpful spells, thats what i got after equping the new offhand, so... my question is, did i ninja this, it meant for me

+ 218,4 HP
    -122 mana
    -11,7 MP5
    +18 SP
    +1,06% crit
    +1,52% haste

edit: typo

Re: Did i ninja this offhand...?

That off-hand is rly good and ofc you did not ninja it as you needed it.(I've seen pallies taking it from me saying 'sorry blame blizz for not having good shields for pala's',fucking retard)

If you won the roll, you didn't ninja.
    Geez, ignorant scrub warlocks these days...

No you did not, if you needed it, its never ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by Hipnex
    Agreed and to be completely honest that offhand is probably one of the best you can get from a heroic instances these days.
    And it is a huge upgrade over that BoE from Violet Hold.
    The warlock was probably just pissed he knew that he had a chance to loose the roll, which he did.
    I woulda laughed straight in his face.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRet
    "This server shutdown was so epic not even Illidan was prepared for it"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight
    I wanna hold hands with the pretty alliance people and skip through fields of daisies!
    Look now to your defenses, my son. For the champions of justice gather at your gates!
    Then let them come... Frostmourne HUNGERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Hipnex
    just pointing out that's a lie. You didn't
    ninjar it though

sry for the mess quote

Nope, not a ninja, thats a massive upgrade for you.

Well i've seen holy pallies roll on MY FUCKING CLOTH GEAR. you know whats it like to be poor in dkp points, and have some fucking hpally rolling on YOUR spirit cloth?

15+ Year Old Account

Shaman rolled on the leather chest from Rotface last night. Had to lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Malania
    Shaman rolled on the leather chest from Rotface last night. Had to lol.
    Haha!

trauma dropped today, and i won it against all the shamans. So i sold it to one of them for 5k gold.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by bbhawk
    ok so i was doing random Heroics and after the lich king run http://www.wowhead.com/item=50309 drops and i was just wondering did i ninja it because its a huge upgrade for me from http://www.wowhead.com/item=37889#. wich i had... sure enough a Warlock in my grp went on and on that i was a ninja nad then said i was just taking it because of the higher GS i was getting from it... my mana regen is no problem, even though im a holy priest, i have 688 regen out of combat, and half of that in combat and the trinket from Toc 5 heroic, the int and chance to regen 1500 when casting helpful spells, thats what i got after equping the new offhand, so... my question is, did i ninja this, it meant for me

+ 218,4 HP
    -122 mana
    -11,7 MP5
    +18 SP
    +1,06% crit
    +1,52% haste

edit: typo
    If you wanted it for the higher GS you didn't ninjaed. Gz.

P.S: Sarcasm ftw.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    somewere between a hard place and a rock.

Off Topic

Quote Originally Posted by Shimapan
    Well i've seen holy pallies roll on MY FUCKING CLOTH GEAR. you know whats it like to be poor in dkp points, and have some fucking hpally rolling on YOUR spirit cloth?
    yum sexy form fitting cloth with spirit =) great thing about holy paladins. No spell gear is safe.

On topic.
    Just let it blow over. You didnt ninja the gear as it is an upgrade. Also if you have the addon Gearscore loaded, uninstall it. Nothing good comes from that addon.

I'm a healer. I replenish your lost health. If you are standing in fire, you are stupid. I can't heal stupid.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Amateurs built the Ark... Professionals built the Titanic."

The only way imo that a healer ninja's is when an item has hit rating, and a dps ninja's when an item has mp5. It's like a rogue taking a tanking weapon cos it has higher weapon damage.
    Also, not all palas that wear cloth are bad, I got a cloth head in my holy offspec because it's better if I use it than it getting disenchanted. I'd never roll on a lower armor class if someone of that class (or lower than mine so any) needed it, simply cos they have the smaller choice.

ninja'ing implies some type of malice. I don't think your actions stepped up to that level. That said, I never roll on something that's clearly better-suited for another spec and they need it as well. I had a resto druid win a roll on the gargoyle femur the first time I ran PoS. That kind of thing doesn't really piss me off, but it...irks me? haha...i guess that's the right word. I would never say anything to you about it. But, I do think that the warlock had more right to it than you did. crit is meant to be for caster DPS. If he rolled on an item with spirit on it, I'd feel the same way.

I believe that's actually the best off-hand for priests pre-raid. Plus you are replacing a blue...the lock was a shellfish

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

An upgrade is an upgrade. He could QQ if the item had some hit on it, but since it's sp/crit/haste... gz on your new offhand.
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT

who cares? its a 5-man hc!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Elothie
    That off-hand is rly good and ofc you did not ninja it as you needed it.(I've seen pallies taking it from me saying 'sorry blame blizz for not having good shields for pala's',fucking retard)
    Just because you can wield a shield doesn't nessesary mean it's a must.
    The goblin warrior, Gallywix!
    "And the Heavens shall tremble!"

My name is Kenneth044, and I'm an altoholic!

Deleted

though, blizz maybe made it for casters originally, i'd say an upgrade is an upgrade.

HOWEVER, if it had hit, i'd prolly say yes, IF you didnt have a dual shadow spec...

but, personally, i dont care about heroic loot.. its so easy to get anyway

Quote Originally Posted by r0cki
    If you wanted it for the higher GS you didn't ninjaed. Gz.

P.S: Sarcasm ftw.
    You do know that the OP said he was accused of taking it for the higher GS....not that he was taking it for the higher GS right?