Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Did i ninja this offhand...?

Quote Originally Posted by Hipnex
    No you did not, if you needed it for your MAIN SPEC, its never ninja.
    fixed that for you :x
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Great offhand that was a massive upgrade for you? Definitely not a ninja. You won the roll fair and square.

The warlock must have accidentally shot some fire up his butt or something. *shrug*

Hmmmz why would someone call ninja a healer that's taking an off-hand with haste/crit? if it was hit.. ok he could call u a ninja .....but wtf ?!

Quote Originally Posted by emilemm
    The only way imo that a healer ninja's is when an item has hit rating, and a dps ninja's when an item has mp5. It's like a rogue taking a tanking weapon cos it has higher weapon damage.
    Also, not all palas that wear cloth are bad, I got a cloth head in my holy offspec because it's better if I use it than it getting disenchanted. I'd never roll on a lower armor class if someone of that class (or lower than mine so any) needed it, simply cos they have the smaller choice.
    That's true .. besides... the naxx days in WotLK :P that torch was the best mace for every single caster that could wield a mace in the game @ the time ... next best one was the mace from loatheb that had 60sp less...

Cheers
    Zoulis
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    We're driving lemon VWs while everyone else is driving Cadillacs. Warlocks are riding in a limo.
    Zoulr of Hexagon
    formerly Zoulis of Uknown Entity

Quote Originally Posted by r0cki
    If you wanted it for the higher GS you didn't ninjaed. Gz.

P.S: Sarcasm ftw.
    the lock accused him of rolling on it for the higher GS, he didnt say he was rolling on it because of the higer GS

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xel
    I believe that's actually the best off-hand for priests pre-raid. Plus you are replacing a blue...the lock was a shellfish
    Pre-togc if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadinside
    just pointing out that's a lie. You didn't
    ninjar it though
    If two or more people roll need on an upgrade and one of those people won how is it a ninja?

On topic: The warlock was an idiot.

r0cki, your just as big of an idiot as the warlock in the OP's post, OP never said he took it for the boost in Gearscore, pull out your glasses and actually read whats written next time.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

15+ Year Old Account

You didn't ninja it if it was a roll. Even more so if it was a random pug then its Need before Greed and you can only need on things that pertain to your class.

The warlock is just pissy cause he wanted it and you won. Honestly.

the lock was a shellfish
    ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Sounds like a good warlock.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikabod00
    While those of us who have ever played a video game before, stop and think "Gas coming from the walls. probably don't wanna touch that"

Quote Originally Posted by nosoup4crr
    ninja'ing implies some type of malice. I don't think your actions stepped up to that level. That said, I never roll on something that's clearly better-suited for another spec and they need it as well. I had a resto druid win a roll on the gargoyle femur the first time I ran PoS. That kind of thing doesn't really piss me off, but it...irks me? haha...i guess that's the right word. I would never say anything to you about it. But, I do think that the warlock had more right to it than you did. crit is meant to be for caster DPS. If he rolled on an item with spirit on it, I'd feel the same way.
    Tell that to a disc priest.

It's a great offhand for a priest and since it was a blue you were replacing I think you had every right to roll need on it.

Nah, it's just pre-raid, not pre-ToGC. It gets beat by ToC10 drops for Disc and even by Ironmender from Ulduar as Holy. Pre-raid is a better way to put it.

The off-hand is one of the best off hand for disc priests pre-raid.
    No you didn't ninja it.

I believe that's actually the best off-hand for priests pre-raid. Plus you are replacing a blue...the lock was a shellfish
    vaht he said.

the lock is most likely just angry because something didnt go his vay. ah vell, no big deal.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by cise4832
    The off-hand is one of the best off hand for disc priests pre-raid.
    No you didn't ninja it.

Imho, an upgrade is an upgrade. I don't care if it had hit, haste, spirit, etc...and btw...locks using life tap glyph also use spirit.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by harky
    Nah, it's just pre-raid, not pre-ToGC. It gets beat by ToC10 drops for Disc and even by Ironmender from Ulduar as Holy. Pre-raid is a better way to put it.
    Ah, I play shadow. Crit/haste offhands are hard to come by. This is huge for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Elothie
    That off-hand is rly good and ofc you did not ninja it as you needed it.(I've seen pallies taking it from me saying 'sorry blame blizz for not having good shields for pala's',fucking retard)
    Lol my pali currently rocks the offhand from deathwhisper. Why? Because it's that much better than my stupid HoR shield....and the next upgrade isn't till the Dreamer dragon.

After tanking H PoS the last boss drops the tyrannical beheader no body else in the group could use it I roll need for my Rey specc hunter jumps on it rolls against me wins it then bounces worst part they were from another realm. Now that's a ninja

15+ Year Old Account

No, you didn't ninja it, you needed it. An upgrade is an upgrade.