To be honest, druids should really soon get the a wider choice of shifting...

Instead of changing e.g. Tree of Life to be CD based, give the druid the choise to partly change into the different forms (only cosmetic differences), rather than full NE/Worgen/Troll/Tauren, or Full form..

I don't see why Blizzard do something like; http://www.mtgmintcard.com/images/pr...-WILD-SCO6.jpg

So if you want to tank as your normal form, you can shift into having parts being a bear - but if you prefer to be a bear, let them choose that.

I definitely would enjoy seeing a Night Elf being half a bear, for a change...

(And no, not QQ - I don't even have a druid anymore, I just think it makes more sense if the druids soon could control their shapeshiftings a bit more than now)

Deleted

Re: To be honest, druids should really soon get the a wider choice of shifting...

Won't happen. Ghostcrawler said that they rather make new monsters than upgrade player models

Re: To be honest, druids should really soon get the a wider choice of shifting...

Maybe depending on what spec they are, the appeareance of their regular form is fused with that of their talents. Like feral (cat) is half ne half cat, Balance is half moonking half ne. And of course Resto being half tree (Like a keeper of the Grove) and half ne. Althogh im not too sure what would happen with the tauren, let alone the Worgen. I dont see this happening at all, but if they could find a way to turn a Tauren into an awesome looking Boomkin/Cow, then this would be a pretty cool idea.

Well, yeah the Worgen will not have much re-done in the Feral form, but the Worgen is a great example of the shapeshifting becoming annoying.

I like you transform into a Worgen in combat, but if you are druid - you will even change THAT form, so you own't see your Worgen form very often (well, I can see resto worgen druids will, but not feral/balance)

15+ Year Old Account

Re: To be honest, druids should really soon get the a wider choice of shifting..

Quote Originally Posted by mi33
    Won't happen. Ghostcrawler said that they rather make new monsters than upgrade player models
    I would love to see this post. Not because I don't believe you, but because I want to see the arguments :]

Deleted

Re: To be honest, druids should really soon get the a wider choice of shifting..

Quote Originally Posted by iLive
    I would love to see this post. Not because I don't believe you, but because I want to see the arguments :]
    I agree, I would like to see that post too.

Personally, I think that's an awful idea. I care much more about how my player characters look rather than the random x mob I have to bash as quick as possible.

As for druids, one of the major reasons I don't play one anymore is how much I hate moonkin form. The idea to play a giant chicken is so stupid to me that I can't bear it, while I actually like the class as a whole. Give options, I say. I am perfectly fine if someone enjoys moonkins, just don't make it the single available option. Minor glyphs would serve well that purpose...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by iLive
    For example:
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...ageNo=104#2069

He also said something before it, I'm sure it was in one of the update player models in general thread.