I don't get the "passive" in Time Warp

Time Warp (level 83): Grants a passive Haste effect much like Bloodlust or Heroism to party or raid members. It also temporarily increases the mage's own movement speed. Time Warp will be exclusive with Bloodlust and Heroism, meaning you can’t benefit from both if you’ve got the Exhaustion debuff, though the movement-speed increase will still work even when under the effects of Exhaustion.
    I don't get it. Is it something like Bloodlust now, meaning I click it and get a haste buff for 30 sec and your movement speed increases for it's duration or is it a passive one you get at level 83 and becomes unavailable when you get affected by bloodlust?? I'm confused and is the movement speed like "clickable" or passive also?? questions...
    Black is what darkness looks like.

Re: I don't get the "passive" in Time Warp

Bad wording, it will be like bloodlust/Hero

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    On Time Warp vs. Bloodlust, we are really trying to give groups flexibility in who they bring to 10 player raids to an even greater extent than we did in Lich King. We heard over and over that shaman still felt like the one mandatory class in any raid. The more we hear “now there will be no reason to take me over X class / spec” the happier we will be. The reason should be that you’re a good player, not that your mere presence makes everyone else perform better. It’s fun to feel more powerful in a group – we get that, and we aren’t going to completely marginalize group synergy. But it needs to come secondary to the skill of the players involved.
    Source: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...id=1&pageNo=59
    RETH

Its just a jump to the left
    And then a step to the right
    With your hands on your hips
    You bring your knees in tight

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by volunthas
    I don't get it. Is it something like Bloodlust now, meaning I click it and get a haste buff for 30 sec and your movement speed increases for it's duration or is it a passive one you get at level 83 and becomes unavailable when you get affected by bloodlust?? I'm confused and is the movement speed like "clickable" or passive also?? questions...
    I am sure the passive just means you don't have to do anything to keep it active once you pop it. It's not like reactive to casting, the more you cast, the longer the buff lasts. It just buffs you passively for a set amount of time.

lol did you miss the part in the blue post where he said like bloodlust or heroism? its the mages version of heroism, as long as you dont have exhaustion you will benefit from the haste increase. however if you do have the exhaustion debuff then you can still use it but you will only benefit from the movement speed buff. its really nice for high movement fights (ie rotface)

as paladin who dropped many tears in the early stages of wotlk i have to say: hmmm shamy tears are tasty!

thanks guys
    Black is what darkness looks like.