My Cataclysm Mage Changes

[i][b]I THINK THE CHANGES ARE SHIT here is my Opinion

I've been playing mage since the beta

I was expecting MUCH More then this and I wont be starting to play again this didnt lure me into the game once again all spells and changes so far is too weak!!

The ONLY thing that was okay was "Flame Orb (available at level 81)" but that is IF It does HIGH dmg with a massive fun explosion. The route of the orb it self will be a mission to master and that will be fun

The "Time Warp (level 83)" DELETE IT we don't want it seriously give us something new and fun

Wall of Fog (level 85) That can be nice im not very stoked about it but i think it can be usable in various situations depending on the amounth of slow and dmg tick and dot while moving through it.

::::::::::: Since classic wow i've always been a fan of the Shadowform but i love the mage class and i've always wanted my Fire mage to "Play with Fire" MAKE THE MAGE LIT ON FIRE and SCREAM in Agony!! making him Gain %spell dmg %crit +10% voulnerability ::::::::::: as a passive PYROMANIAC form!!

ARCANE TREE:::::
    The arcane tree just fuck it and Make it a support tree for the frost and fire speccs it was a nice aggressive style of play but face it , it will never work 100% it will be really bad or too good of a specc how ever you twist and turn it around.
    In the EARLY Stages of wow it was a nice support tree With Arcane Power , Arcane Instability and Frost specc.

Make it a Arcane Support tree.
    So you can go either Deep Arcane/Fire for a Single target specc or go Deep deep Fire to be a PYROMANIAC Of AOE, That will also lock up the possibility for FROST PVE as you can go DEEP Frost for PVP or you can go Deep Arcane/Frost for a Single target Frost specc that will work wounders for the PVE Scene so it has less survivability but gives you a wide range of Spell to have a rotation with such as (Frost bolt obviously), Arcane power, Icy veins, Cold Snap, Fingers of frost and deep freeze (maybe) might put Ice Barrier into that specc for a bit of survivability.

I would personally choose to go PYROMANIAC Of AOE specc for the PVE and have Deep arcane / Frost specc for the single targe as the second raid specc

Mastery Passive Talent Tree Bonuses:::

ARCANE:::

Spell damage

Spell Haste

Arcane Magic - Has a 30% chance to Fire a spectral replica of the last spell cast (frost bolt, fireball) depends if you are single target frost or fire specced.
    It will deal the same amounth of damage (are your mind playing you tricks? or is it a real bolt/ball? who knows..? but you will find out soon!!)

(Animation: Spectral replica/projectile of the fire/frostbolt)

FIRE:::

Spell damage

Spell Crit

Ignite - DELETE It ::::: Make it "PYROMANIAC Form"

(Since classic wow i've always been a fan of the Shadowform but i love the mage class and i've always wanted my Fire mage to "Play with Fire" MAKE THE MAGE LIT ON FIRE and SCREAM in Agony!!
    Making the mage Gain %spell dmg %crit +10% voulnerability ::: as a Switch On/Off PYROMANIAC form!!)

(Animation: Shadowform but with Flames and burning footsteps)

FROST:::

Spell damage

Spell Crit damage

Deathfrost - DELETE It ::::: Make it FROSTBURN put a (dot) on the Frost Bolt spell wich causes "Frost Burn" wich makes the target suffer of frost dmg (dot) for 5-10sec that will be renewed if hit by more frost spells (animation: Frost Fumes)

funk::.

Re: My Cataclysm Mage Changes

In all seriousness, I applaud the efforts but they shall be in vain unless you know someone or something we don't about making other changes. Also, we aren't anywhere near anything being permanently implemented, so breathe a little bit and calm down.
    Quote Originally Posted by danielu100 View Post
    gharld fu cked name,all my friends are playing on this patch and its going fine,u fu cking ugly kid go comment ur mother face not here, morron shit.
    50% nerdrage, 50% wut? o.O

Are you on the Blizz team? that handles the changes? im just quite boored this night and i <3 mage's so what can i do then give some feedback on an old passion of mine.

Wow what terrible ideas, you first say that you want new stuff then turn around and suggest copies of other class skills?

Arcane as support only? ...wtf?
    Arcane Magic >>> see Elemental Overload on the Shammy Preview

Fireform >>> you said it yourself with it being a copy of Shadowform

Frost >>> Frostburn is just ignite in the frost tree

0/10

Matey learn the game play some more Blizzard dont make new things. They Change the Colors on the Armors

"Dear Blizzard, enclosed you will find a list of changes i took the time to write down. These changes that i thought up myself are supported by EVERY SINGLE MAGE. As such, anything else is unacceptable and is cause for the canceling of every account that is owned by a mage.

PS. Also remove the arcane and frost trees to make a SUPER FIRE tree. I only play All mages ONLY play the other trees because the fire tree is worse."

I found this in the trash at Blizzard, think it belonged to you.

on a more serious note, i think the mage changes were among the most unique and am looking forward to playing my mage again.

sounds like a troll.

Anyway, frostburn is exactly the same as ignite so that'd be pointless. current deathfrost sounds cool for making you do another spell then forstbolt every once in awhile.