Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: Shaman - Cataclysm Preview Compilation

man i can't wait to make elemental shaman pvp videos in wintergrasp xD
    Parachute>SpiritWalker's grace>unleash weapon with flametogue>lavaburst!! All while moving while my opponent has nothing to do except sit on his flying mount ;D

I won't be suprised when it gets nerfed for that reason...

I like that shamans are seeing some love and these changes are a good start, but there are underlying issues that blizzard has no interest in fixing... It would be boring to be completely the same as every other class, but shamans need something...

Spiritwalker's Grace is a ghetto fix for a very large class problem.

I'm unimpressed. 10 secs on a 2 min cd and I can still be stunned/snared/cc-ed/interrupted/etc.... gtfo blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Farcow
    i'm not? isent one of the main problem of enh in pvp the totems?
    Not for the good ones, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Farcow
    i'm not? isent one of the main problem of enh in pvp the totems?
    Actually, it is survival. Totems really arent a problem because we often rewrite them all the time. Earth and air are rarely stationary because we use grounding / stoneclaw when they aren't on CD, and fire is mana intensive, lasts 20 seconds, and a small radius on magma totem. Totems aren't great, but they aren't bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

So i would like to make the comparison that blizzard is doing the equvilant of what they did to ret paladins in bc really makeing them a pathetic option for pve and i would also love to know how there going to fix these shanaigins about our GCD so you increase one cooldown but then give us another spell...... maybe its just me but your better off being resto or ele and then once no one specs enhance theyll finally see theres a problem with it which for some reason they have overlooked already. So the boycott begins, I refuse to be reduced to a BC ret paladin with little to no pvp capabilites

Deleted

Please don't bump month old threads. Especially when there is a stickied one at the top of the forum.