Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Class Preview Compilation

Fuck these class changes(j/k), give us Cata cinematic trailer!
    WoTKL had it like 5-6 months before release of it, where is Cata`s? ???

mmo-champion continues to bring it! All class changes together.
    I'm happy I'm visiting this site every day (sometimes more).
    You guys are always fast with news, great compilations, fast & effective menu on the left etc.
    Quality pro stuff man, wish you all the best in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by Elderer
    Fuck these class changes(j/k), give us Cata cinematic trailer!
    WoTKL had it like 5-6 months before release of it, where is Cata`s? ???
    The trailer came 1 or maybe 2 months before the release, not 6.

So be patient, it will come

yeah mods wooo
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

Guess What !
    I play a Paladin ;(
    °@° Tutoriel News°@° and Wallpaper °@°
    Val'anyr is a cake

Quote Originally Posted by sevenbug
    Guess What !
    I play a Paladin ;(
    Poor you, you want a bubble + heart to cheer you up?

World of Warcraft: Map || Screenshots

Yaaayy.

*Note the sarcasm*

Quote Originally Posted by sarethen
    9,000 of them were all QQ'ing pallys.
    fixed ^^

"I once laughed so hard. I milked all over the floor."

Mooie <Angelic Outkasts> - EU-Dragonblight

ill take the no bubles when gnomes no longer exist

and that wont happen so

lol mooie we cant complain coz we havent had our preview yet

on a side not good job boub and co

The Lightbringer Renagade Raven's Avatar

Well I have been playing a Tankadin since Vanilla and can only hope they return us to more of what we were like in TBC...
    In Vanilla we could do nothing, in WotLK we are too good. In TBC we were perfect... difficult to play but not underpowered.

Also, not looking forward to hunters focus, because as it stands it looks a lot like we wont be able to PVP, but we'll just have to wait and see!

Thanks for the info Mr. moderator people.
    Yes I know Renagade is spelt wrong, I have use this name since I was about 5 and stuck with it ^_^
    Protection paladin, survival hunter, and fire mage since vanilla. Avid Mount, pet, and Interesting Trinket collector.
    If you have any questions or require any help with the forums, have a complaint or need a moderator to take action in the PvP forums or General discussion please PM me and I'll do my best to help =>

Quote Originally Posted by implicationmmo

wasnt it in March that year?

Quote Originally Posted by implicationmmo

I remember an 'average' machinema and a cinematic of the lich king turn sindragosa into a frost wyrm.

Where in the world is this trailer you speak of?

Doomhammer EU

I don't really understand all the pally hate, they haven't been OP for a longer period than any other class has been OP. There doesn't seem to be any favoritism towards them by Blizzard either (besides Lore of course, if you care about such things).
    In fact, Blizzard employees seem to make their fair share of jokes at the expense of paladins (probably because its what the community responds favorably to) not to mention the complete lack of any updates to the class in recent patches.
    And then there was that whole promise of a reworking of Ret never materialized beyond "hey, we changed SoComm, that's a spec revamp right?" from a while back.

I've noticed a lot of suggestions that the Paladin thread will have the most amount of QQ because paladins are crybabies, but I'd be willing to wager there will be just as much, if not more, QQ from non-paladins in the thread if the class is anything less than deleted.

And it'd be warranted from paladins if they took an extra week to rework the class and didn't do an overhaul the extent to which such additional development time would indicate.
    A Quick Guide to Fanboy Logic:
    Negative Actions of Enemy Faction? - Representative of the Whole, Due to their Nature*
    Negative Actions of Own Faction? - Representative of Individuals involved only, Due to Circumstance*

Alignment of either Faction?*
    -Start with conclusion
    -Interpret and rationalize lore through the lens of this assumption to confirm

Enemy Faction Advantages and Victories? - Blizzard favoritism
    Own Faction Advantages and Victories? - Reaffirms superiority

I'l rather think that, when the pala thing comes out. All other classes will qq, while we will love it, so yeah, i keep my hopes up. i dont care about the qq from warriors. rogues. mages. and all other players who actually cant play there class

I'm not happy about the Tree of Life being on Cooldown... I meant Druid's are shapeshifters! They are meant to stay in a form not use it for a short amount of time... however we'll just have to see how it turns out, besides beta hasn't come out yet so they may change it... other than that I'm loving everything else!

MUSHROOMKINS UNITE!
    WoW
    D3
    Touhou Ranks
    Steam Profile
    3093-8064-8198
    FS: Grass

S H I T. new class changes are sooo bad.. awful.. new wow team is just bad.. they don't even know how to improve the game.. they add abilities from DotA, they add abilities that make no sense ( that people like.. :S :S :S ) <1.12 > 1.12> and people that believe cata will be the best shit ever u can go read some warcraft novels or smth and l2p coz u dunno shit about warcraft

By the way, in regards to the trailer argument... I went to gametrailers.com and checked when the Wrath CGI trailer was posted (took me a whole of two minutes). It was posted in August of 2008 (i.e. one month into the Beta). If Boub is correct, and Beta starts this month, we could have the CGI by as early as late May.

Edit P.S.: Congratulations on the success with the site, Boub. You deserve it.
    Cosmic greetings, all, I'm the Raccoonatic Commander!
    Leowyld (Earthen Ring, Alliance), Commander of the Guardians of Gilneas (a Worgen guild)
    Vanilla Vet (played on and off since July of '05)

Quote Originally Posted by Snepre
    S H I T. new class changes are sooo bad.. awful.. new wow team is just bad.. they don't even know how to improve the game.. they add abilities from DotA, they add abilities that make no sense ( that people like.. :S :S :S ) <1.12 > 1.12> and people that believe cata will be the best shit ever u can go read some warcraft novels or smth and l2p coz u dunno shit about warcraft
    Hah.

3/10

I didn't see the public hug.

Pics plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver
    I'm not happy about the Tree of Life being on Cooldown... I meant Druid's are shapeshifters! They are meant to stay in a form not use it for a short amount of time...
    Wouldn't 'shapeshifting' simply refer to the ability to morph one's shape, not the duration or persistence of such a change?

Arguably shifting forms emphasizes the idea of 'shapeshifter' more than staying in a single one.
    A Quick Guide to Fanboy Logic:
    Negative Actions of Enemy Faction? - Representative of the Whole, Due to their Nature*
    Negative Actions of Own Faction? - Representative of Individuals involved only, Due to Circumstance*

Alignment of either Faction?*
    -Start with conclusion
    -Interpret and rationalize lore through the lens of this assumption to confirm

Enemy Faction Advantages and Victories? - Blizzard favoritism
    Own Faction Advantages and Victories? - Reaffirms superiority