Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: Cataclysm Class Preview Compilation

I get the feeling that HYBRIDs are screwed with the mastery.

if you actually put all talent points in one tree its (maybe) OK, but if want to take up talents in other trees, you get no real benefit.

say, in Elemental tree you get spell damage, but if you put points in Enhance, you will get Melee damage and Melee haste??? I don't know if Elemental shaman will melee also in cata...

see mage or warlock for example, either way you will get Spell damage...

[link=topic=186607.msg2509632#msg2509632 date=1271130410]
    I get the feeling that HYBRIDs are screwed with the mastery.

if you actually put all talent points in one tree its (maybe) OK, but if want to take up talents in other trees, you get no real benefit.

say, in Elemental tree you get spell damage, but if you put points in Enhance, you will get Melee damage and Melee haste??? I don't know if Elemental shaman will melee also in cata...

see mage or warlock for example, either way you will get Spell damage...
    [/quote]
    im pretty sure they said they were going to modify the amount of spell damage per talent point according to the dps they wanted the class to do, i.e. affl locks =1.5% per point ele shamans=2.0% per point. to counteract the problem with hybrid masteries.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavache
    /facepalm

You only get ONE mastery, you get it from the tree in which you soent the most.
    the mastery i think he's referring to is the first and second on the list, which everyone who points any points into the tree gets, it's when you put the majority of the points into one tree that you get the third for that tree.

I'm not sure if anyone is going to be able to help me out with this or not buuutt.... Does anyone know the type of font used on the class icons you click on to see the summary of each class? I've seen it before and I really like it but I have no idea what it's called... I would love to be able to use it as my in game font :P

Thanks!!

Also, Wooooohooo no more tree form!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavache
    /facepalm

You only get ONE mastery, you get it from the tree in which you soent the most.
    check this SS
    http://wow.gamona.de/wp-content/gall.../talente_2.jpg
    you get the mastery benefits as you put more points in the particular tree.

anyway Sikkara answered some of my concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeyne
    Honestly, I predict that the Paladin changes will nerf us ridiculously, and we'll be back to the way we were in Burning Crusade. Honestly, I look forward to it. Then maybe I won't get hated on for playing a Paladin.
    We will be hated no matter what. Whether it is our poor DPS (think Vanilla & TBC), our actually decent DPS (think now), our two-button tanking, healing, etc. It's just cool to hate paladins, we're not getting out of "lolret" or anything. The hate is there to stay.

15+ Year Old Account

the pala button doesnt work yet, the notes are available..

I guess the paladin link will come soon xD

Deleted

Geeez, must be a noob, tried to access my different classes and all I got was "The page you were looking for was not found"

Deleted
    ^^.