Level 70 PvP trinkets

Heya,

I'm currently leveling a rogue alt and I've been doing Call to Arms every weekend.
    He is currently lvl 72 and already have 74K honor and since I don't want to waste honor, I looked at the trinkets since I think they will be exchanged later than armor(?)

Should I go for AP, crit or haste trinket?

I'm leveling as combat using this spec atm: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#fGx00xZMxAz0cxqru0xoZx
    I mainly level via quests.

/Thanks in advance

Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

Re: Level 70 PvP trinkets

just go and buy some level 80 set/offset pieces, so you wont have to farm that much when you ding 80

I'd buy the 264 lvl 80 trinket for 68.000 honor if I were you, such a painfull farm.

Actually that some good thoughts.
    Leveling in full BoA items makes it easy anyway so a lvl 70 PvP trinket won't make much of a diffence.

Thanks for the input
    Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

Don't buy anything, farm on until 1mil honor buy everything. :P

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by rahzgarrh
    Don't buy anything, farm on until 1mil honor buy everything. :P
    Honor Cap is 75k :O

Just as others said either get some starter pvp items which you can use in pve too,or get the trinket if you don't care about pve..