Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: So... which of the other pala's

BOUB! can we get this on the front page so everyone can relax just a bit?

How many people think consecrate needs to heal? Just me? Look, if shamans get rain, I want this! Just think of it, make it really strong, let us drop it inside of fire, so all the people who don't know how to get out of fire, don't have to! Priests get life grip to try and account for stupid people, we should get this.

Ok, but seriously, why isn't anyone talking about possible holy paladin changes? Any educated guesses so I can feel better about my day while dreaming that they will make us even better?

I read somewhere that blizz looks to increase the overall cost of aoes, per cast, so I'm thinking we're going to get at least 2 new single target attacks to take the place of consecration and divine storm, they'll probably rework divine storm to work like the new WW for warriors. They really want it to be a decision whether you have the resources to constantly aoe or not, and we have A LOT of passive aoe capability, so I'm expect a seal of command change as well. I'm hoping they do remove the bubble too, give us a gap closer talent. It appears they also want ret to be more offensive in pvp, so I think we're going to see Rets in general gain more up front damaging ability, and lose some of their defensive abilites..... just what i think, don't quote me after they make me wrong.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

OMG less than 12 hours away!!!
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aman%27Thul&n=Vuldin

Quote Originally Posted by laur0511
    cummunism is an utopia that cannot be applied to real life. fortunately, video games aren't real life; therefore it can be applied there, making things more fair.

Quote Originally Posted by dogpie
    OMG less than 12 hours away!!!
    don't get your hopes up pumpkin, they will probably be posted in no less than 27 hours. Just like the first preview was posted around 20:00

ohw, and I forgot to mention... OH MY FÍNG GOD IT'S COMING EARLIER! (that's what she said)
    I just got what Falric is talking about in HoR.
    Men, women and children... None were spared the master's wrath.
    Despair... so delicious...
    Fear... so exhilarating...
    Clearly, he was referring to the cataclysm class previews.

10+ Year Old Account

I for one dont want to see consecrate be our aoe, unless its talented to become similar to Rain of fire where you choose the area to place it, but isnt channeled.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by praetora
    BOUB! can we get this on the front page so everyone can relax just a bit?
    I can sent this to Bibi and let him know, but hes on vacation at the moment so don't expect the changes to show up EXACTLY when they are released.

Quote Originally Posted by Alonerider
    Source?
    yeah sorry should have linked the source as well.. actually thought it was already common knowledge apologies. I did forward it to Boub as well but I'm guessing with it being so soon he will prob just wait until the info is out and then post that as a nice surprise to all those expecting it on 16th...

as for what im hoping for.

/close eyes and cross fingers.. God Mode, God Mode God mode.. charged from the QQ of other classes and when used all the pallys in the raid Morph (Yes mighty morphin power ranger style) into a Giant god pally that shoots Lazors from its arse. Its suh a agreat idea I may suggest it on the official forums!!!!
    We dont stop playing because we grow old,
    We grow old because we stop playing

10+ Year Old Account

TBF to blizz they aint done anything too shabby with the other class,s posted soooooo maybe they learned from the endless QQ when they redid retri just before wrath launched and are working on it to avoid more chance of heridtary baldness.

playing a pala for close onto 5 years now and no matter what changes i will still play one .....the protadin charge would be nice tbh .
    Faith Manages

Prepare forrr obbblivviionn!!!