• THEY ARE NOT

3 5.00%
  • Yes (I'm retard too btw)

38 63.33%

Thread: Rogue PvP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Rogue PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Jolle69
    My NUKE spell has 10 sec cd, he gets 2-4 of envenoms out in that time, DO THE MATH.
    Im-fucking-possible
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Jolle, i'ts pretty simple.

Mindless QQ will not find support on these forums... well, as long as you post outside of the paladin forum. [Nothing personal, just that they have the most qq, both pro and con themselves.]

Now don't tell me you'd think your whining would be justified, as Blizz obviously doesn't agree, neither do about 98% of the good PvPers in WoW. (Else Rogues would've been nerfed already.)

My NUKE spell has 10 sec cd, he gets 2-4 of envenoms out in that time, DO THE MATH.
    You know there is this thing called energy? Btw, did anyone figure out where I should QQ about deterrence, freezing arrow, flare, hunter's mark, and disengage?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that guy is one retarded fuck...

Your poll. It is biased.
    If you want to make raiding content harder, turn off DBM. Voila! Your encounters will be much more challenging without bleeps and someone telling you to "run away, little girl."

Quote Originally Posted by Cloral300
    cheap shot + mutilate = 5 compo points, 2 mutilates = 4 combo points

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n&cn=Markslady my armory

Cheap shot 40 energy. Mutilate 55 energy. 2 more mutilates, 110 energy. Total of 205 energy. So what you are saying is that the rogue was able to spend 205 energy, without using any finishers, while you sat there like a retard? And this is not counting the GCDs. Now I think I need to QQ about freezing arrow, deterrence, disengage, hunter's mark, and flare. Anyone have a suggestion where I should post a thread for my QQing?
    As far as I know rogues generate over 10 energy/sec and so they get 6 globals, rounding to about 100 energy during globals in the duration of that nuking, so yea, they aren't even starved during that, tested the rotation on my lvl 50 rogue and only time he was starved, was when kidney ended and I had landed 3 mutilates and was just about to land envenom.
    Rogue 80 (Gearing in progress) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&cn=Lapsi
    Paladin 80 (On break) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&cn=%C3%80ngel
    Death Knight 80 (Nearly done) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&cn=Z%C3%ACdane
    Hunter 80 (Retiring) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&cn=Markslady
    Mage 60 (Getting leveled next) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&cn=Kuula

10+ Year Old Account

You're the kind of person that can't grasp that fact that they are bad and the class they fought isn't OP. It's not hard to kite a rogue, you shouldn't even be in range for him to get combo points on you. You're doing something wrong if a rogue can get 4-5 combo points up on you 4 times and envenom you 4 times.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Please don't insult without reason.

Rogues are far from balanced.

The OP has 1510 rating in one bracket.

PvP is not balanced around 1v1.

OP, learn to utilize your class to it's full potential, then make a new thread. Without fishing for rage.

As far as I know rogues generate over 10 energy/sec and so they get 6 globals, rounding to about 100 energy during globals in the duration of that nuking, so yea, they aren't even starved during that, tested the rotation on my lvl 50 rogue and only time he was starved, was when kidney ended and I had landed 3 mutilates and was just about to land envenom.
    Hunters are OP. I tested a my level 50 hunter on a couple of target dummies. Logic much?

Deleted

cry more

level 50 has envenom?

10+ Year Old Account

He wouldn't be able to get those combo points on you if you knew how to play your class. You have more than enough abilities to get at range.

And rogues don't energy starve, but they do have periods of being unable to use attacks. It takes more than 3 gcds for a rogue to get 3 mutilates on you, and then envenom costs energy on top of that.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

1v1 doesn't matter. Also, there's a reason people (especially mages) tend to hide behind pillars whenever they see a hunter. No, it's not because you have a scary name.

I just thought it was fun to see a hunter QQing about damage

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    Hunter crying about rogues. Priceless.
    this 8)
    Hunter talks about balance...

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor
    level 50 has envenom?
    Apparently he leveled to 62, and Blizzard added the ability to level down, and so he went back down to 50 while still keeping Envenom.

That, or he has no idea what the hell he's talking about and he's making up shit.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Undercity Champion says: "I punched a penguin on my way in here."
    Argent Confessor Paletress says: "Oh, my. Do you feel remorseful, at least?"
    Undercity Champion says: "Nah, not really. I just wanted to see the look on your face."

Come back when you have fought a Hunter as a Rogue without any cooldowns.. :<

if hunters pop several cooldowns at once (like many of the rogues you face) they can burn down the rogue before he has a chance to target them. got shot by 4 arrows, all 5k shots, dead.

and frankly that's not that bad an envenom, 4.3k?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I recently watched this guy on youtube, Kripparrian I think his name is, critting for 21k. I obviously then need to come here and QQ. (The video btw is patch 3.2 pvp Kripparrian.)

1510 rating in 3's with a overpowered comp and 48% winratio.

He was just better then you, a hunter should kill a rogue in 1on1.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Trolls trolling trolls.

This thread is dumb.