Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: FTH KILLS LK 25H

gz FTH /salute

OT: I lolled quite hard on part of paragons video where it said "MT dc'd!" and they did it anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by bmadrw
    After watching Paragon World First Lich King Heroic video a few time.

They used a BUG in how the Val'Kyr.

What they did was figure out a way to make sure a lock was pick up by the Val'kyr. Doing nothing to that Val'kyr and uses Demonic Circle: Teleport to place the lock back up on the ice. This give them a big advange on getting the other 2 poeple pick up.

This is not how the event should work. You have already remove the achivement from other Lich King killgs from using Bug in the event you shoudl remove there world first also.
    Or they were just lucky a lock was picked all times - you know random is just random.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by poster1
    Or they were just lucky a lock was picked all times - you know random is just random.
    they where, its called RNG.

Aah heres Proof of FTH getting their LK 25HC kill heres their Guild Masters ACH

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-ac...=For+the+Horde

i like the title too lol!!!!
    Verfan Druid 80 5.1k GS Blackrock
    Zoolt Hunter 80 5.7k GS Blackrock
    Broorogue Rogue 70 Coilfang
    Twohearts Paladin 70 Coilfang
    Motorskills Shaman 45 Blackrock

so you want to get thier world first taken away? i think thats the most asshat-ish thing ever, it was prolly the luck of the draw, after seein wht blizz did to ensidia why would anyone be dumb enough to exploit the fight AGAIN, and i belive that if they did exploit it blizz would have figured it out, they were prolly watchin them like hawks

and sry bout the god awful spelling :P
    Its a crazy world out there, luckily i rarely see, expierience or go out into it cause ive got my own world.....of warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Seeded
    The only thing that matters is world firsts.
    World First guild that is NOT Paragon to kill LK 25 Heroic!! :P

Grats FTH!

Nice vid with all vent voice ;D

loving the vent on the video, make it different than the others and worth watching

Tho i dont understand deutche so good

The Rhineland would be proud...But your father land has disturbed the mother land - prepare for russian invasion to steal your wow internetz

world 2 tbh,still a very hard fight! gz

gz to them
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)