Thread: Rawr

Rawr

I just clicked on the download button for Rawr and it says it downloaded, but how do I use it? I watched the instructions but still don't really understand.

Re: Rawr

Don't.
    Rawr currently isn't very accurate for rogues. Head over to EJ and grab the spreadsheets
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    Don't.
    Rawr currently isn't very accurate for rogues. Head over to EJ and grab the spreadsheets
    The spreadsheets are also easier to use, just dropdowns and checks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

But afaik it doesn't have any gear from the ICC5 HCs, which makes me a very sad panda

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Q: Add gear to the spreadsheet?!? How?
    A:
    - unhide the gear sheet (Format > sheet > unhide > gear)
    - copy the whole line of an existing item in the correct gear area (helms go with other helms) by right clicking the line number before the first cell and selecting copy
    - insert the copied line in the middle of the block (don't copy it at the beginning or the end of the particular section) by right clicking the space between two line numbers on the left and selecting insert copied cells.
    - modify only the name, stats, sockets, speed/dps for weapons, socket bonuses (abbreviated as s.agi for agility, etc...) and drop zone, DONT TOUCH ANY FORMULAS
    ^^
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    But afaik it doesn't have any gear from the ICC5 HCs, which makes me a very sad panda
    What good is having the gear when rawr will tell you absurd things like a fast MH is preferable or the Ony axe is BIS. I applaud the effort they are putting into trying to make it viable, but its not even close yet. Just look at the EJ thread for rogue rawr and see all the ludicrous things it has told different people.

So yeah, do what annoying posted and add the gear in yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou
    What good is having the gear when rawr will tell you absurd things like a fast MH is preferable or the Ony axe is BIS. I applaud the effort they are putting into trying to make it viable, but its not even close yet. Just look at the EJ thread for rogue rawr and see all the ludicrous things it has told different people.

So yeah, do what annoying posted and add the gear in yourself.
    So the Ony axe being BiS is the only thing that bothers ya? Try having a look at Heartpierce. Rawr ranks it below several 213 daggers if I remember right. And thats the 277 version...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabuza View Post
    I would go outside but the sun is out there right now
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    Guys, we can autoshot while moving.

Whatever else they do, doesn't matter <3

Quote Originally Posted by Crosscut
    So the Ony axe being BiS is the only thing that bothers ya? Try having a look at Heartpierce. Rawr ranks it below several 213 daggers if I remember right. And thats the 277 version...
    Point's at your sig: Rogue-GCD is 1sec, not 1.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Voij
    Point's at your sig: Rogue-GCD is 1sec, not 1.5.
    Actually his sig is flawed in more ways than just that. The rogue could have already have combo points on him. The rogue could also have vanished for the extra regen. Depending on ruthlessness and crits, you can get 4pt envenoms off with just 1 mut, and if you have 4pt are you really going to mut again for a 5th? Granted 4 is obviously not possible, just pointing out problems in your argument that 2 is impossible.