Power auras question.

Im just setting up PA and was wondering what other people use it to show? atm im just using it to show shadow trance procs.

Also i was wondering is it possible to have it show when you are in range of lolportal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj
    your a Gnome, how the heck does it feel to suck that badly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle
    Gnomes are awesome, and piss people off, how does it feel to die to a tiny pink puffball?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Power auras question.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/interface-macros/ghadamon's-power-auras-guide/
    Scroll down to A Complex Trigger (Warlocks Demonic Circle) then tell me how much I own.
    I never put it in the tutorial but I made a third trigger as well with the same x/y location to only show a timer when its on cooldown cos the original one doesnt show that.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

You own everything. :P

EDIT: I never realised how useful powers auras is <3 you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj
    your a Gnome, how the heck does it feel to suck that badly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle
    Gnomes are awesome, and piss people off, how does it feel to die to a tiny pink puffball?

15+ Year Old Account

I sure do!, except at being a good host, I need to make my mates a new sets of drinks now. Enjoy PA and remember

Forte are for worthless scrubs ;D
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

To be honest, there's not much I use Power Auras for on my Warlock. Eradication is a good candidate so that you don't waste the cast speed buff. Molten Core is a great candidate to track the proc of for Demonology unless you play with your sound up (kind of hard to miss the sound). And for Destruction, I have it set to notify me when Pyroclysm has procced so I can use Curse of Doom more strategically. I used to use it to notify me of Empowered Imp procs, but that didn't really help me much.

Only one of my toons is a true Power Auras whore - my Arms warrior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

15+ Year Old Account

life taps, demonic circle, molten core, decimation, empowered demon, meta, trinket procs, raid warnings, pvp triggers, silences, eradication, bloodlusts etc etc

*Thread hijack inc*

Yo, Bakis.

I recently had to do a complete reinstall of all my addons and lost all my Power Auras settings. I've managed to get them all back working to how I like, with the exception of the trigger for when my Grand Spellstone drops off when in Demonology spec and my Grand Firestone when in Destruction spec. For some reason they just will not work, even though I have followed the guide and screenshots you posted to the letter.

I have no idea why these don't work as they certainly did before.

Any ideas mate?
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

Deleted

Locked. Please use the existing Power Auras thread in this forum or the one in the Interface and Macros forum