Pokemon.. WTF?!!!

Why is it they walk on foot from town to town to gym to gym to do pokemon crap when their are cars? They run into people who have cars all the time.. so wtf do they walk? it doesnt make any sense!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Re: Pokemon.. WTF?!!!

How are you going to find pokemon in the grass if you're in a car?

Quote Originally Posted by Trims
    run them over. youll find them based on the blood, hopefully you didnt need to catch them.

Quote Originally Posted by Scigodomega
    Why is it they walk on foot from town to town to gym to gym to do pokemon crap when their are cars? They run into people who have cars all the time.. so wtf do they walk? it doesnt make any sense!
    Because the protagonists are freakin' 11-13 year olds. Besides: with what money would they use to purchase a car? Their whore of a mother practically throws them out of the house.

"Hey, mom, bbl, going to be a pokemon master"
    "Kay, send me your money so I can buy you items fuel my crack addiction."

Quote Originally Posted by Baaadum
    Because the protagonists are freakin' 11-13 year olds. Besides: with what money would they use to purchase a car?
    This pretty much, how could you watch/play/know so much about the game but not realize they are kids? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    GoD isn't so great for unholy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    i dont understamd ???

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tombstone
    This pretty much, how could you watch/play/know so much about the game but not realize they are kids? Lol
    I like how one day, Ash was a little kid. Then the next season started and he transcended puberty. Doesnt quite make sence to me

Quote Originally Posted by Tombstone
    Ash might be young but the others arent. According to Pokemon wiki, at the debut brock was 15 http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Brock
    and ash was 10. Seeing as how ash transcends puberty during the course of the show, which means multiple years, brock should be approaching 20, have a drivers license and such.
    So brock could get a car and still haul them around..

Also what kind of parent lets their young kids walk the many miles between towns, being absent from home for many months at a time as they journey, alone?

:P

Deleted

Considering that Ash and his friends are traveling the world at the age of - what, 10? 12? - out on their own with no adult supervision, I don't think we can treat them as kids. We should, but what can we do about irresponsible parents like this?

In truth, i think it is too difficult to get around all the hills and ledges in a car.

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    Considering that Ash and his friends are traveling the world at the age of - what, 10? 12? - out on their own with no adult supervision, I don't think we can treat them as kids. We should, but what can we do about irresponsible parents like this?

In truth, i think it is too difficult to get around all the hills and ledges in a car.
    So true. And the fact that just about every kid is running around in tall grass ordering pets to fight to the death is just.... no words....

Quote Originally Posted by Sintakus
    run them over. youll find them based on the blood, hopefully you didnt need to catch them.
    Screw pokeballs, use cars instead!

Quote Originally Posted by G_PoWeR

Screw pokeballs, use cars instead!
    How the hell do you catch em?!

Deleted

Come to think of it, there are a lot of things that doesn't make sense in Pokemon.

- Team Rocket have several times endangered the kids lives. Sure, they escape, but shouldn't a large scale operation get started to bring them to justice?
    - Ash and Co are keeping animals confined in *VERY* small places, sometimes for extended periods, I imagine. That can't sit well with PETA.
    - Pitting animals against each other (cockfights, for example) are generally illegal in most countries. This is general torture, and pokemons often pass out from the ordeal.
    - Are kids like Ash and Co qualified to prescribe medicine to animals? Wouldn't you have to be a vet to be sure that the animal should be treated with a health potion?
    - Some pokemons are rare, and yet they are still hunted by POACHERS. This can't be legal!
    - Can kids be trusted with such powerful animals? If a 10 year old wants something from the candy store, he can use his pokemon to break down the rock wall, or set fire to the building. This is very irresponsible.

You don't have to walk, there's bikes in-game

And later on you have a pokémon to fly you all over the place, so screw cars IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Lusei
    How the hell do you catch em?!

lol

We have a winner!