Beginning gearing Resto, Next Frost Purchase??

As the title explains, I am now gearing for resto spec. My enhance spec is at a place where frost badges aren't going to get me much better gear. If at all possible, please list the gear I should get, in the order I should get it. Money isn't much of a problem, but I do not want to buy gear that I can get in icc10/25. Thanks!!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...hol&cn=Shamwao

oh, and btw, I know i need to gem my pants/feet.

Re: Beginning gearing Resto, Next Frost Purchase??

Go for the t10 4p bonus, and that is the first thing you do.

I would suggest replacing the 200 trinket you got with the emblem one when you got the t10 4p.

After that gettin a new cape would be a big improve. ( avoid the emblems one as it go no haste, but if you can't get anything else, its still a nice upgrade ! )

Deleted

Get the chest and helm next. Then get the trinket. After trinket go for the totem. Forget the cloak, get the normal one from princes (or even better the hardmode one). Also get yourself into ToC and get a solace.
    If blood queen is out of reach buy the neck, its boe from 25m, but sells for so much it might not be worth it. The belt from saurfang (the blood nova one) is also BoE and generally cheap on most servers. So if you can offord that then go for it.

2 set is godly, so that should definitely be your first goal. I went Shoulders > Helm > Legs > Chest > Totem. After that i didn't see much point getting any other badge loot. Try and get a Solace from ToC25, and if all your other healers have the Abacus, get that too. If not, try for double Solace, or get the healer trinket from ToC10 (which isn't that bad)

As for other gear, you want to get the gloves from Fester25, Cape from Blood Council 10, the boots from 10 ma (I forget what boss drops them) and bracers from Marrow. Ofcourse, I am heavily haste biased (gogo 1200 haste!)
    RETH