Camo aready in the game!

ok this was it supposed to be for wotlk now for cata this is wotlk version

Camouflage
    16% of base mana
    Instant cast 5 min cooldown
    You camouflage, causing you and your Pet to blend into your surroundings. After 3 sec., you will enter a stealthed state. While stealthed, you and your pet's movement speed is reduced by 30%, but the damage done by your next attack is increased by 50%. You can lay traps while under the effect, but any damage done by you or your pet will cancel the effect. Cannot be cast while in combat.

Now the cata
    Camouflage
    16% of manaFocus ;D

You camouflage, causing you and your Pet to blend into your surroundings. After 3 sec., you will enter a stealthed state. While stealthed, you and your pet's movement speed is reduced by 30%, but the damage done by your next attack is increased by 50%. You can lay traps while under the effect, but any damage done by you or your pet will cancel the effect. Cannot be cast while in combat.
    So this will make us look preditory so i think us hunters better shut up and stop complaing about a sweet ass abilty

Link to wowhead is here http://www.wowhead.com/spell=51753#comments:40

Re: Camo aready in the game!

Quote Originally Posted by bac
    Now the cata
    Camouflage
    16% of manaFocus ;D

I was under the impression that
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Camouflage (level 85): The hunter enters an obscured state that prevents him or her from taking ranged damage. The character would still be subject to melee or area-of-effect attacks, and dealing or taking damage will break the Camouflage effect. The hunter can move and set traps when under Camouflage, and will receive a damage bonus when attacking while under Camouflage (which will then break the effect).
    was the Cata version.

Are you.. trollin?

This never made it passed the beta, so no, it's not in game.

the spells ingame u just cant train it

Quote Originally Posted by bac
    the spells ingame u just cant train it
    if you can't see it at the trainer and cant learn it, then it's not a part of the game.

blizzard already stated they tried the camouflage way back in the day, but they werent happy with it, so they removed it.

now they said they want something similar, but they dont want to use stealth, so they fixed the new one.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Yeah, they didn't go live with it because it was an actual stealth (same as rogues or cat druids have) and they not only had technical problems with it, but decided they didn't want to give actual stealth mechanics to another class.

That's why the new proposed version of camo won't put you in a stealth state, but rather an "obscured" state. The difference being that while "obscured" you can still be seen and targeted, you just can't be attacked at range. I suspect that our name will disappear from over our heads as well, because that would just be too easy for someone to drop an aoe or charge us. Clearly this will see more use in defense (and maybe offense) in pvp, but we'll also likely start every fight with it in pve, since it boosts our first attack (especially when combined with the new talented ability that will give steady/cobra a slow cast time for boosted damage, making it like the old aimed shot).

And no, it's not in the game, never was.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

I wonder if you can use this spell mounted running though enemy cities will get interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilnapkin
    I wonder if you can use this spell mounted running though enemy cities will get interesting.
    Let's hope not, sweet skill tho.

Also, the OP must be a troll.
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Om1
    if you can't see it at the trainer and cant learn it, then it's not a part of the game.
    not to true...

Shaman who had original been in Vanilla WoW can still cast Rockbitter even though it is no longer trainer nor is it in their spell books.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Was that uninformative and anticlimactic enough? .

Cata Camo is nothing like you suggested, get to the front page!
    Bigger than Life.

You make it sound like a Stealth spell.

It aint !!

Camo is cool, stealth is for rogues !

Quote Originally Posted by Kissmyhammer
    You make it sound like a Stealth spell.

It aint !!

Camo is cool, stealth is for rogues !

Ok you get the crappy blury thing ill take hunter stealth any day.