Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Lich King's last 10%

Quote Originally Posted by Jr
    I actually expected LK HM to have some special, additional phase after 10%. Would've been a very funny suprise for Paragon.

'LOL P4 NOW LASZER OUT OF MY EYES EVRY 0.2 SECCC HARDEST ENCOUNTER INGAME LIKE IT SHOULD BE'
    You mean, like it isn't now, right? And obviously, you'd be able to tell from experience.

Other than that, yes, it would've been an amusing surprise, though I doubt it would've made a huge difference in the end.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jr

HARDEST ENCOUNTER INGAME LIKE IT IS CURRENTLY
    fix't

He never said that it isn't the hardest encounter in the game atm.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmutti
    He never said that it isn't the hardest encounter in the game atm.
    Yes he did, through implication. By suggesting an alteration and stating "like it should be" at the end, he is saying that the current implementation of the fight is not challenging enough and that it is not currently the most challenging in game encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde
    Yes he did, through implication. By suggesting an alteration and stating "like it should be" at the end, he is saying that the current implementation of the fight is not challenging enough and that it is not currently the most challenging in game encounter.
    If he said 'like it should have been', you would be correct. Saying 'like it should be' doesn't necessarily imply that it is or isn't currently different, simply that the statement made should be how it is, regardless of current standing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by xGLxAnubis
    If he said 'like it should have been', you would be correct. Saying 'like it should be' doesn't necessarily imply that it is or isn't currently different, simply that the statement made should be how it is, regardless of current standing.
    That's a bunch of drivel. He suggested a change and then said "HARDEST ENCOUNTER INGAME LIKE IT SHOULD BE" which is a direct implication that it is NOT the hardest encounter in game. It's very cut and dry. I can't make this more simple for you.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde
    That's a bunch of drivel. He suggested a change and then said "HARDEST ENCOUNTER INGAME LIKE IT SHOULD BE" which is a direct implication that it is NOT the hardest encounter in game. It's very cut and dry. I can't make this more simple for you.
    I don't believe any other fight is currently harder then LK HM.

tbh on 10 man, when we first saw Tirion confront Lich King I thought, he has 17.4 million HP, Tirion 13, can't those two just have a massive ruck and we'll polish him off last 30%? Then he got ice blocked....
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!