Thread: GUNS?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: GUNS?

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF
    Im sorry, my retard translator is broken ATM, I have no clue WTF your talking about.
    I take it you havent actually read what most of the people in this thread have posted about. And gone straight to insulting someone who probably hasnt got the superior grasp of the english language such as yourself.

OT, oh yesh gief me some dual wield draenei hunter smexyness. Ive been pondering this idea for a while, aswell as most hunters at some point or another, would love to see this implemented.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Crono
    I doubt this will happen. And I don't like the idea of it either. things like that will make the game go down the drain for me.
    Why... This is new and fucking awesome. That has to be the stupidest reason I've ever heard for quitting, unless your just trying to be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Trillivm
    (in fantasy universe? oh, screw it, guns don't really fit in fantasy setting anyway)
    ...the dark tower series is fantasy, and the main character is a friggin gunslinger, dual wielding pistols. not to mention final fantasy 13 has a gunslinger...dual wielding pistols.

but yeah, i think DW guns would be an awsome addition to WoW. would be pretty difficult to work into the hunter class though, they would probably have to rebuild the whole class...so i don't see it happening soon :P
    There's A "Hardmode" In My Pants, And I Want You To "Beat" It.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    • [li]I will track down anyone mentioning an emulated server/sandbox on my forums, find where he lives, and steal all his left shoes.[/li]

Guns would be awesome. Maybe dedicate a specc in gun dual wielding.
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

I remember the pistols from A'lar.... wanted to DW them so bad lol

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mixon
    guns are ewwwww for hunters...they are for warriors....bows are for hunters.
    NO!

Seriously, if guns weren't for hunters then why do some races start off using guns?

The bigger they are, the harder I hit'em

In my humble opinion guns could be nice, but not going so far, Dual-wielded thrown weapons sounds good. Can you imagine troll hunter using 2x throwing axe ? Or spears? Would be epic, and making for example: left hand throws auto attack and the right hand is special attacks. Thats quite a dream for me to have throwing weps availble for hunters !

Deleted

Duel wielding pistols? No.
    Normal 2hs that look like you're duelwielding pistols? Sure.

dual wielding pistols is heavily debated lately

my opinion stays the same, gtfo with this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpiev2
    NO!

Seriously, if guns weren't for hunters then why do some races start off using guns?
    Because Bliz likes "variety" and likes to find a way to appeal to as many people as possible. Irregardless that guns in a fantasy game are horrible. Besides...the races that start with guns are bad. *grin*

Can you tell I hate guns? (Well...at least in WoW...*lol*) I don't like Dwarves either...or Orcs...I think I'm noticing a trend...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwOIYESmxKQ

Something like this for the hunters. Though with the throwing, instead of the gay-melee.
    Never look into the eyes of a horse.
    Your soul will forever be lost in the void of a horse.

If gnomes/goblins figured out how to make a friggen motorcycle, I bet they could figure out how to make machine guns.
    I want a machine gun so I can AFK auto-shoot all the time with my 'Spray and Pray' button taped down.

Anyway, moreso on topic.
    Dual wielding pistols would be cool, but after thinking about it... no.
    I was in favor of a quicker weapon type (such as the difference between daggers to swords for mut/combat rogues).

If they were to do this, pistols should be a trainable talent in the bottom of SV tree, and the talents in that tree should enhance the use of pistols, such as a talent shot that only pistols can fire.
    Pistol weapon speed can be around 1.6-1.8 (not quite half of current ranged weapons) and their damage range would be adjusted to match the slower weps.
    But I would rather they add more cool looking bows into the game.

not in cataclysm but i could imagine Akimbo guns would be sweet for the expansion after. You could have Survival be the DW gun spec (or maybe even crossbows), Marks be an equal DPS normal spec (similar to what it is now but buffed to match the awesome of survival) and BM would still be BM, i think it would be cool...

10+ Year Old Account

Hmmm.... NO! Bad ideas are bad.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Deleted

Why do u even want to dualwield pistols ? then while we are at it lets rename the hunter class cowboys ? and then we should prob also have lasogrip ?

If my rogue could have a pirate pistol he would be a happy rogue.

My hunter? Not so much.

robo cop suit

They should also rename the Hunter class to Gunslinger.

And make them able to shoot Divine Shields out of their guns.

I don't know if anyone reads the World Of Warcraft Comic.. but there is a character who uses Hand-gun....not dual but one, so its possible =P but then again it will be a bit stupid because we going to be like Lara croft or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckwin
    They should also rename the Hunter class to Gunslinger.

And make them able to shoot Divine Shields out of their guns.
    FOR THE HORDE