Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Should Blizzard make "funny" enrages ?

I like that most bosses have a basic enrage, it means that the bosses with unique enrages are more fun because they are non-standard.
    Sanctity, level 110 Blood elf protection Paladin of <Fallout> on Tarren Mill EU

I think, that's a good idea

Imagine Sindragosa casting ice tombs on everyone or something like that ^^

Quote Originally Posted by darklenne

Auriaya - Immediately spawns one of every type of add from phase 1. Her Attuned to Nature is increased to reflect this.
    I like all your ideas, but you got Auriaya mixed up with Freya, Auriaya is the crazy cat lady.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Blood Queen could put a 40k Tick on someone :P
    Insert Signiture here.

Heheh, I imagine ICC bosses doing something like this...

Marrowgar:

Yells "BONNNNNEEEEEESTORMMMMMMM" over and over again while chain channeling off bonespike graveyards. Think heroic mode, except he never stops channeling bonespike graveyards

Lady Deathwhisper:

Summons ghosts nonstop, wherever one spawns death and decay also spawns, she keeps rattling off her speech about being unworthy until the raid floor is one giant green festering mass.

Gunship:

Muradin or Saurfang jetpack over to your ship with those unused sorcerers and start attacking people in your raid, tossing out axes to everyone. Yells how the appointed faction is supreme and takes your ship into oblivion.

Deathbringer:

Gives everyone in raid a Mark and starts spouting off "YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER NAMED ME DRANOSH!" as Saurfang looks on in horror.

Festergut:

Doesn't reset his stacks at 3, instead just keeps growing to an absurd size a'la Gruul. Eventually pounds your tank into a pile of mush while Putricide babbles on about his size and what a big boy he is.

Rotface:

Spawns slimes at triple the rate while he does Slime spray in a circle around the room, somewhat like C'thun's old laser beam, yelling "WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!".

Putricide:

Randomly turns your entire raid into abominations and fills the entire room with slime, making you kill him before you all die a horrible death.

Blood Princes:

Keleseth ice tombs people, Taldaram eats people, and Valanar drops static bombs EVERYWHERE in the room, somewhat like Dragonhawk boss in ZA. They don't explode the raid but you die instantly if you get hit by one, and at least 50 are dropping at once.

Blood Queen:

Bites EVERYONE except your healers and stands in the middle of the room, /dancing. The bite triggers instantly and your healers have to kill her before everyone gets MCed and destroys them.

Valithria

Valithria comes out like Vael if you don't heal her in time, and keeps on summoning the adds as you have to instead get rid of all the hitpoints you healed her for before she obliterates you.

Sindragosa:

Your arcane buffets, unstable magic and melee stack buff aren't able to be cleared. She laughs about how your magic is weak as she frostbreaths your tank for 100k and proceeds to devour the rest of you.

Arthas:

Bolvar comes down from the frozen throne and kicks the living crap out of you.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficia
    I like all your ideas, but you got Auriaya mixed up with Freya, Auriaya is the crazy cat lady.
    Cheers mate. I can't beleive that slipped through. Fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

Love the one about Jaraxxus creating a new invasion, especially since that's basically what Tirion says he will do unless we kill him. Since I'm at work, and bored, here are a few suggestions of my own. Most will probably suck.

Marrowgar - Bone everyone in the raid at the same time.

Deathwhisper - Someone suggested extremely fast Frostbolts, that would be pretty cool to see. Alternatively, Death and Decay the whole room.

Gunship - The only time you ever die here is because of lag making the adds kill you, I have no idea what happens if your ship dies before theirs. But a good idea would be just to have the ship crash, since that is what should happen. And maybe it does. Anyway.

Deathbringer - Unending Blood Power perhaps?

Festergut - Since he is basically all about physical damage I think a "normal" enrage is in place here, i.e 1000% damage increase. It would be cool, though, if Putri emoted something when Festergut enrages, used some sort of potion on him or something.

Rotface - Sliming the whole room at once seems appropriate to me. Would indeed make it a whole lot harder.

Putri - Well, he basically has three different enrages as it is right now. Either you are overwhelmed by slime, or your tanks die and he heals, or he just enrages. That's plenty in my opinion.

BPC - Someone suggested that they all get empowered at the same time, works for me.

Blood Queen - Perhaps cast Blood Mirror on everyone? (Or whatever it's called, the one that makes the target take splash damage from the tank.)

VDW - Endless spawning of adds. That's basically what happens now, but I just love the idea of seeing something like 20 Aboms, 30 Skeletons and a few hundred Geists lumbering towards you.

Sindra - Like some people have suggested, Frost Tombing everyone would be cool.

Lich King - The thing where he kills everyone, except this time Tirion does not intervene

This would be fun but like others said it would be kind of annoying because alot of kills are a few seconds after enrage.
    The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something.

Imagine it...
    -ICC 25 gunship battle
    -Cannoneers AFKing
    -Saurfang enrages on the opposite ship
    -Saurfang cleaves the very air itself... Destroys the Alliance ship...
    -My god...

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Jaraxxus: Screams FLESH TROMBONE as loud as he can, killing everything, even Tirion in the bleachers, instantly. More seriously though, maybe opens dozens of portals all at once, causing Mistresses of Pain, Dreadlords, more Eredar, and just an uncontrollable number of adds spilling through, implying that your failure resulted in a new Burning Legion invasion. Because you suck, and wiped on Jaraxxus.
    Curse that trifling gnome!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaydios
    Imagine it...
    -ICC 25 gunship battle
    -Cannoneers AFKing
    -Saurfang enrages on the opposite ship
    -Saurfang cleaves the very air itself... Destroys the Alliance ship...
    -My god...
    Horde Side, Muradin goes all Thor on your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by darklenne
    There would be no point. The Damage would be unending. They would go oom eventually.
    there would be no point trying to down a boss after he enrages?

Quote Originally Posted by krasgoth
    Heheh, I imagine ICC bosses doing something like this...

Festergut:

Doesn't reset his stacks at 3, instead just keeps growing to an absurd size a'la Gruul. Eventually pounds your tank into a pile of mush while Putricide babbles on about his size and what a big boy he is.

Rotface:

Spawns slimes at triple the rate while he does Slime spray in a circle around the room, somewhat like C'thun's old laser beam, yelling "WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!".
    I'd love to see those

The classical Bubble-Hearth has to be in there somewhere.

"X Heroic Attempts left until retreat" and all...

Fun idea, but I suspect after a few attempts you'd be quite sick of it.