Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Ensidia kills LK25 Heroic?

Quote Originally Posted by trolledornot
    Amusing all the excuses they come up with on why there quitting all of a sudden...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuko
    Yes, First kills, like first Yogg, first LK, first heroic LK. That's first kills

It doesn't say "Post about your EU First, Second, Third, Fourth and Fifth kills in Raids here!"

Saying "Post about your EU First kill in Raids here" would be wrong, because there are more than one raid boss to claim "EU First" on.
    Then why didnt people cry for mod's too delete FTH's kill topic?
    No the , awesome hate against Ensidia is something I'll never understand, what is with the hate? cause they achie stuff before you do? achieve stuff when other find it impossible ?

"Post about your first kills".

Nowhere does it say "Dont post about world second or 33rd"

Would it not be worth of the newspapers if Usain bolt won silver medal, or bronze then?
    Fuck off and have a nice day.

Edit: Read the "Sub forum" rule, but it doesnt even allow us too post about ICC kills since it only says ToC so delete all threads :

Quote Originally Posted by Contri
    No it's "your EU first". Meaning, if it's not EU first, it shouldn't go here.

Btw, I don't really care about all the Ensidia hate or not, but I still do believe that this forum should only be used for EU Firsts, not anything else.
    I disapprove of FtH thread on this sub-forum too, but I wouldn't post "Get out of here" or anything such. I was just correcting you that it should only be used for EU First.

Well, we're still waiting for another EU first kill of LK... by allies :P

Gratz to Ensidia, at least they are still on the podium with the bronze medal :

Congrats to Ensidia, but imo they will disband.
    /salute to the worlds greatest WoW guild which dominated from vanilla until wotlk, or at the least its players did.

Amusing all the excuses they come up with on why there quitting all of a sudden...
    They don't need excuses. Ensidia raped any other guild the past years. It is unterstandable they are leaving after losing the #1 race in ICC. For players like them it's not only about the fun, it's about being the best.

"Once again a big gratz to Paragon they really have outclassed everyone in this instance."

Truer words have never been spoken (typed).

Its always fun to see arrogant assholes get brought down a peg or six.

Ensidia was good,but I guess had no luck at start with first ban than had lag for few weeks,etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Contri
    Then why didnt people cry for mod's too delete FTH's kill topic?
    No the , awesome hate against Ensidia is something I'll never understand, what is with the hate? cause they achie stuff before you do? achieve stuff when other find it impossible ?

Nowhere does it say "Dont post about world second or 33rd"

Would it not be worth of the newspapers if Usain bolt won silver medal, or bronze then?
    Fuck off and have a nice day.

Edit: Read the "Sub forum" rule, but it doesnt even allow us too post about ICC kills since it only says ToC so delete all threads :
    ^this

gratz to ensidia, the guild with most world firsts by a big shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ensidia
    Once again a big gratz to Paragon they really have outclassed everyone in this instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Abb
    OMG it isn't first its worthless!!!!!!

Seriously, its still fucking impressive. Live with it.
    /thread

Grats to Ensidia on the kill! A Lich King 25 man HC kill is worth to mention still

I find it very interesting that they can't repeat a kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Starcaller Xeros
    I find it very interesting that they can't repeat a kill.
    Thats because you arent thinking.

After the kill the motivation drops and 2 core raiders stoped playing wow.

Or maybe i should write what you want to hear?

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek
    Thats because you arent thinking.

After the kill the motivation drops and 2 core raiders stoped playing wow.

Or maybe i should write what you want to hear?

LIES!

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrixstorm
    Bummer man, they really fell behind.
    World third is really behind? o.o
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

10+ Year Old Account
    and the point of this necro was?
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by TheParafernalia View Post
    and the point of this necro was?
    Trollin'.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XtreO View Post
    World third is really behind? o.o
    It's two places further then ''No, they're as good as they ever were''.

So relatively speaking, with a single place being taken as a unit of ''Distance fallen'', they are 1st (no change) + 2 places further behind. So they're 200% further behind, which is a lot. relatively speaking.
    If you actually bothered to read this post in this lolishly necro'd thread, wtf are you doing? I bet you were going to actually going to form a flame about how the maths above isn't even remotely valid, or relevant. x) Fucking terd-burglar.

yo i do gotta say though, world 3rd is still pretty damn good. i would like to know who got the mount though.

paragon did get world first (woot woot to da hordies) but as i said, world 3rd aint bad
    I'd tell you to get at me, but you smell like shit, so keep your distance, please.

BAD NECRO, BAD. Someone ban this troll.

Deleted
    nice bump, idiot